Nolebull813 Top 25 Week 4

nolebull813

Looks like Cardinal Gibbons, Jones, Palmetto, and Trinity Christian will be out. 

CG is out because they don’t have any impressive wins. They barely beat bad teams. They were getting the “South Florida” benefit of the doubt, but struggling against St Pete Northeast, and not having any good wins, equals you gotta go!

Jones is obviously out for being 1-3. They played good teams, but when you are towards the bottom, you can’t afford to keep losing and expect to stay in. You gotta win one of them at least, and they didn’t. 

Palmetto was a struggle for me. They played a really good team. I don’t really hold too much against teams that lose to really good teams. But they got handled with ease. And their claim to fame is a 1 point win against a team that was overhyped in the preseason (even by me). I looked at the 4 teams entering, and felt they have a better resume right now. But it’s razor thin. Palmetto is number 26 if I made a list go further 

Jax TC is obviously out for being 25, and losing to an 0-3 team. Bolles did lose to 3 quality teams, but 0-3 is hard to shake and like I said when you are at the bottom, there is no room for error. 

2 minutes ago, nolebull813 said:

@DarterBlue2 you are gonna like my rankings tomorrow. Spoiler. Apopka is moving down! :P

That's the correct move at this stage. If we beat the Eagles next Friday, then I know you will adjust accordingly. BTW, please don't select that game as part of the competition. I have a conflict of interest! :D