FINAL CHAMINADE 55 DILLARD 20

THIS_IS_DILLARD

Big Friday night matchup (crowd wise) between Dillard & Chaminade. This would be the third consecutive year these teams have played, with the lions holding a (2-0) advantage. 

last year this was a HIGHLY anticipated matchup in game 1 of the regular season. But with Dillard losing over 30 transfers in the off season a head coach , a offensive coordinator & a defensive coordinator, along with Dillard being fairly young this year ; This matchup is predicted to be over by halftime. 

So far this year the lions have looked unstoppable where as my panthers they’ve looked stout on defense but a little stagnant on offense. 

despite losing so much in the off season & starting out with such a tough schedule Dillard has competed in every game thus far. Problem is it was only for a half ; then the defense faltered because the offense could not execute vs a solid defense. 

WHAT IM LOOKING TO SEE FROM DILLARD: Just give it YOUR ALL! , leave it all on the field & I can live with the results. One thing about Dillard they don’t shy away from any team, but the majority of the times they lose against the better teams. But if I’m the coach in that locker room. The message would be FIGHT! Fight like you’re saving you, your mom or grandmas life. This is a huge opportunity for us so let’s see if we can atleast be competitive.

PREDICTION: As much as i would love a Cinderella victory so I could storm the field with tears in my eyes after shocking the nation LMAO LOL , I just don’t think my panthers have nearly enough offense to pull it off. & while I think our defense is stout I don’t think this year it’s stout enough to slow down the lions for the upset. I think the Dillard hangs around maybe for a quarter defensively but the lions talent shows to be to much and the lions win 42-6.

• THIS_IS_DILLARD changed the title to 2nd QT CHAMINADE 21 DILLARD 14
8 minutes ago, THIS_IS_DILLARD said:

I strongly doubt it but any narrative other than showing Dillard just any ounce of love. But aye we’re still cool tho. 

Have you not leaned anything over these years? It’s always tough love. I’m the reason they got good in the first place. If it wasn’t my constant 4-6 and 5-5 yearly predictions they would have kept going 4-6 and 5-5!!! 

• THIS_IS_DILLARD changed the title to Halftime CHAMINADE 35 DILLARD 14
11 minutes ago, nolebull813 said:

Have you not leaned anything over these years? It’s always tough love. I’m the reason they got good in the first place. If it wasn’t my constant 4-6 and 5-5 yearly predictions they would have kept going 4-6 and 5-5!!! 

Lmao lol I thank you so much for those yearly 4-5 5-5 predictions lol 

8 minutes ago, THIS_IS_DILLARD said:

Lol and Dillard will fall even lower because even tho they fought tough and hung with the number 4 team in the nation we didn’t finish the job therefore should fall even further lol lmao 

I had Dillard 75th in Florida right now. Let’s see if they can come out and make it respectable. Maybe they can get bumped to 74