Vero Beach @ Palm Bay Heritage 11/10 RD 1

Vero Indian

Well our first playoff game on the road will be a rematch of the spring game that we played back in May, at that time, Heritage played us well and led most of the game till like late fourth qt......I think this game is a 50/50 game for each team and I feel Vero need to abandon the pass game and run the football, play smash mouth especially with these first three potential playoff games against Heritage, then TC/Osceola winner, and potentially DeLand in the the third round.....

7 minutes ago, Cat_Scratch said:

I'll be cheering for VB and #44 Osby. I know him from Palm Bay wrestling. A good young man and a hard worker.

Funny thing is that Vero has woefully underused him this season and the majority of his playing time has come during garbage time. They have chosen to use their returning sophmore back as their featured back, but Osby has made the most of his limited touches, and his talent is undeniable. 

He should see more opportunities this week as the sophomore back was hurt last week and taken to the hospital, so I doubt he will be back this week. 

1 hour ago, Drogo said:

Funny thing is that Vero has woefully underused him this season and the majority of his playing time has come during garbage time. They have chosen to use their returning sophmore back as their featured back, but Osby has made the most of his limited touches, and his talent is undeniable. 

He should see more opportunities this week as the sophomore back was hurt last week and taken to the hospital, so I doubt he will be back this week. 

Thanks for the updates on Osby, I hope he does your team proud Friday night. 

I have a feeling VB will do well in the playoffs. Heritage is a decent team but VB can manage the game if the players stay with their assignments and finish the plays. No slowing down in routes or letting up on blocking early. Stay hungry for 4 quarters. Be apart of that winning play.  

9 hours ago, Cat_Scratch said:

Thanks for the updates on Osby, I hope he does your team proud Friday night. 

I have a feeling VB will do well in the playoffs. Heritage is a decent team but VB can manage the game if the players stay with their assignments and finish the plays. No slowing down in routes or letting up on blocking early. Stay hungry for 4 quarters. Be apart of that winning play.  

I think it's gonna be a very close game, I don't really trust Vero against winning teams on the road in the playoffs but if we pull it off then all props to Coach J

15 hours ago, Jullian said:

Rooting for Palm Bay Heritage. They’ve had an outstanding season. Their SOS can’t compare with VB. They have a defense with many shutouts. 
If VB plays like it did vs TC, Heritage will have a good chance of an upset. 

I just realized that our qb in his last two games has thrown 2 tds and 4 interceptions......