Lake Gibson 6a

NewEraFball

Lake Gibson lost to Apopka 28-7 in the spring they beat Osceola 14-0 and the last score was the last play of the game on a long run with back ups in. But that was months ago I would be willing to guess neither team is the same and that game meant absolutely nothing unless you are columbiafan. Osceola also lost to east ridge in a scrimmage. How is east ridge feeling now about that win now. I remember a few bragging about it at the beginning of the season.

Like i said, I agree, spring games do not count and at this point i regret bringing it up. Just thought it would stir things up a little bit, but I see it stirred the pot in the wrong way. I'll take the fall for this one guys. I do however believe LG would beat Winter Haven pretty handily though just from what i hear around. 

Like i said, I agree, spring games do not count and at this point i regret bringing it up. Just thought it would stir things up a little bit, but I see it stirred the pot in the wrong way. I'll take the fall for this one guys. I do however believe LG would beat Winter Haven pretty handily though just from what i hear around. 

No sweat...LOL  I have a history this year with Columbiahighfan2016 on that topic....We have been going back and forth on the topic but I swear to you if Apopka wins States this year, we will be hearing about that pre-season win from our graves....

In 2007 when they were in the same district as: Osceola and Lakeland (which started the season with the longest win streak in Florida). Lake Gibson was without a doubt one of the three best team in 5A North but did not make the playoffs as Lakeland and Osceola did. They had a big time receiver who caught anything within his range.

Thats debatable as LGs 05 & 06 squads could've made deeper runs in the playoffs had it not been for Lakeland.