Vero Beach wraps up 3rd consecutive undefeated regular season

Floridatech

To many others, Vero looks like they can be State Champs this year BUT every year Vero goes undefeated in the regular season people have that speculation.

Here is my take, im not sold until Vero beats Osceola tho im hearing that its going to be played in our house and if it is then Vero's chances of escaping the second round will be favorable.

To many others, Vero looks like they can be State Champs this year BUT every year Vero goes undefeated in the regular season people have that speculation.

Here is my take, im not sold until Vero beats Osceola tho im hearing that its going to be played in our house and if it is then Vero's chances of escaping the second round will be favorable.

Osceola is undefeated, but I am pretty sure they won't be the same beast as last year.

Now are you saying that more because you feel 8A is down, or you think this Osceola team is as strong as 2015 Osceola?

Im saying this because 8A is down.. Don't see Apopka, DP, or Osceola being that strong, it's anyones game this year...For all I know it could be Seminole vs Vero in semis for example....

Either of them lose to DP in the third round

I've been hearing a lot of good things about DrP this year.   Should be interesting.  They are another team that has underachieved in the playoffs.   They play tougher games in the regular season though as compared to Vero in my opinion.    Should be awesome to watch.   I really hope that someone streams some of these good early round games.  

Maxpreps ranked Vero #1 in 8A that's pretty much cursing us in the playoffs now, not sure how they came up with that one as much as I love my hometown can't support that ranking when you look at the other teams, top 5 yes, number 1... not so much:

http://www.maxpreps.com/m/rankings/list.aspx?page=1&ssid=c81b47ee-f434-456f-8f6e-fee79c115904&statedivisionid=7942c66a-c226-402e-8891-6e545d4fdc3b