State Championship Predictions

SportsNut25

Joe Pinkos has announced his predictions for the state championships. 

Who are you all predicting? 

-----

Pinkos: 

Class 1A - Madison County over Baker
Class 2A - University Christian over Cambridge Christian
Class 3A - Oxbridge Academy over Trinity Christian (Jacksonville)
Class 4A - Cocoa over Bolles
Class 5A - American Heritage (Plantation) over West Florida Tech
Class 6A - Mainland over Lake Gibson
Class 7A - St. Thomas Aquinas over Plant
Class 8A - Vero Beach over Deerfield Beach

I don't think his picks are his "opinion" per se....

I believe the picks are just 100% based on the highest ratings by region and ultimately applying the outcomes based on the power-ratings.  I don't believe his system can apply injuries and other x-factors.  But , they are results and fact based.  No biased BS .  The same formula for all teams and these are the expected outcomes based on his system.

I don't think his picks are his "opinion" per se....

I believe the picks are just 100% based on the highest ratings by region and ultimately applying the outcomes based on the power-ratings. I don't believe his system can apply injuries and other x-factors. But , they are results and fact based. No biased BS . The same formula for all teams and these are the expected outcomes based on his system.

Exactly that why I wouldn't be surprised if these don't pan out since computers not smarter then pure football lol

Raines came within a td of beating Bolles the first time so who to say they can't beat them

Cocoa being picked by a lot of people

Rickards a solid 5a north team who could very well win the north and play AHP in finals

Mainland a good team who has ability to win the south

Lake Gibson wrecked a favored vanguard so who to say they can't beat Armwood, rematch with vanguard and 1 panhandle team

STA likely favored in south and Columbia got a road of Lincoln, Lee, Buchholz and Lakeland/Viera/plant CAN YOU REALLY TELL ME THAT IMPOSSIBLE BUDDY??

Apopka winning state would shock no one and Deerfield a talented team who gotten better as season went on so how that a bad pick to win south?

Raines came within a td of beating Bolles the first time so who to say they can't beat them

Rickards a solid 5a north team who could very well win the north and play AHP in finals

Lake Gibson wrecked a favored vanguard so who to say they can't beat Armwood, rematch with vanguard and 1 panhandle team

STA likely favored in south and Columbia got a road of Lincoln, Lee, Buchholz and Lakeland/Viera/plant CAN YOU REALLY TELL ME THAT IMPOSSIBLE BUDDY??

Apopka winning state would shock no one and Deerfield a talented team who gotten better as season went on so how that a bad pick to win south?

"CAN YOU REALLY TELL ME THAT IMPOSSIBLE BUDDY??"         said columbiahighfan2016 ...

angry-800x469.jpg

I don't see anything impossible with that road to states but....

Reggie-miller-choke.jpg

It's quite comical that you all complain bout what I did but don't bother making your own

Ok I'll give it a try

BTW over Bolles

AHP over whoever in the north

Carol City over Armwood (Till somebody prove to me they can beat Armwood from the north and Mainland steamroll through their weak schedule even with DP(which I give credit for) and too bad they couldn't play Cocoa so we can really see what's up)

STA over Lakeland

Apopka over Southridge

I would love to see Lake Gibson get that Armwood monkey off their backs.