CAROL CITY (5-3) @ DiLLARD (6-3) LiVE GAME UPDATES��

47-8 is the Final my panthers season is over & Carol city covers the point spread with EASEâ—ï¸â—ï¸Dillard is okay middle of the pack team but no where elite. Carol city was just flat out Better in each facet of the game.

On top of that Dillard is down 28 + & u have coaches just standing around players laughing joking walking around with head phones in talking to fans on the sideline no care at all nor care what so ever.even after the game there was no emotion no nothing.

At the point I realized if the team don't care why should I b crying upset losing sleep & etc & the players can care less. As a fan & alum I have way more passion then the whole team put together when it comes to winning losing & Dillard football.

In the end congrats to CC they came out swinging and kept swinginG no excuses they just flat out kicked out buts.

What to expect from Dillard in the future I would continue to expect talent a few wins here and there but as far as getting over the hump competing for states I don't c it they don't have the determined hard nose championship DNA or personnel in place.

6 or 7 win team and a early first or HUGE MAYBE second round Exit to a More superior well coached team & that right their is My last & final post game review of this school year. I will still be very active on here threw the duration of the playoffs & basketball season but as of tonight DILLARD HIGH FOOTBALL is Done for the seasonâ—ï¸â—ï¸ It's been fun.