2024 football schedules

nolebull813

4 hours ago, nolebull813 said:

STA, Chaminade, AHP, CG, Columbus, Central and Norland should all play each other every year. You can rotate MNW/Norland/BTW 

I feel bad for the teams in STA region lol, if they're playing a national schedule then that means they're shooting for a natty 

17 hours ago, cribboy305 said:

& Theirs talks STA, Chaminade, Northwestern & Centrals schedule is even tougher. Norland is also scheduled to head up to Buford this season. 

The Bulls @ Venice week 2 confirmed. Miami NW figures to field the best team in Dade this upcoming season and maybe one of their best teams ever with Teddy Bridgewater at the helm. Looks like we'll be overwhelmed going into that game with the graduation of 3 starting offensive linemen, nearly our entire receiving corps and the transfer of Jamarice Wilder to Booker. 

Sebastian River :

8/16 Titusville

8/23 Mount Dora

8/30 Tradition Prep

9/6 Harmony 

9/13 @ Jensen Beach (district)

9/20 @ South Fork

9/27 Okeechobee (district)

10/4 Astronaut 

10/11 BYE

10/18 John Carroll Catholic (district)

10/25 @ Port St. Lucie (district)

11/1 @ Satellite 

8 hours ago, VeniceIndianFan said:

The Bulls @ Venice week 2 confirmed. Miami NW figures to field the best team in Dade this upcoming season and maybe one of their best teams ever with Teddy Bridgewater at the helm. Looks like we'll be overwhelmed going into that game with the graduation of 3 starting offensive linemen, nearly our entire receiving corps and the transfer of Jamarice Wilder to Booker. 

One of the Best teams ever is a stretch but definitely talent all over the board. I wanna see who wins the qb battle first. Week 2 should be fun specially at Venice. I may attend. 

45 minutes ago, Drogo said:

Sebastian River :

8/16 Titusville

8/23 Mount Dora

8/30 Tradition Prep

9/6 Harmony 

9/20 @ South Fork

10/4 Astronaut 

10/11 BYE

11/1 @ Satellite 

Surprised Vero ain't ended back on there 

11 hours ago, Drogo said:

Sebastian River :

8/16 Titusville

8/23 Mount Dora

8/30 Tradition Prep

9/6 Harmony 

9/20 @ South Fork

10/4 Astronaut 

10/11 BYE

11/1 @ Satellite 

Fun fact. Sebastian River is 2-0 all time against OOS teams. 

2000 Sebastian River 40, Aliso Niguel,CA 7

2022 Sebastian River 14, Golden,CO 6

On 3/26/2024 at 1:06 PM, VeniceIndianFan said:

Think Venice will be gelling by week 5? Was smart to not play NW and Cocoa back to back this season 

On 3/27/2024 at 5:17 PM, KeemD321 said:

Think Venice will be gelling by week 5? Was smart to not play NW and Cocoa back to back this season 

It's possible that they find their stride by week 5, but at the moment we just don't have the on-paper talent to compete with teams like Miami NW, IMG National, Cocoa, or Bishop Verot. If Venice can find a way to go 7-3 with that schedule I would be happy

1 hour ago, VeniceIndianFan said:

It's possible that they find their stride by week 5, but at the moment we just don't have the on-paper talent to compete with teams like Miami NW, IMG National, Cocoa, or Bishop Verot. If Venice can find a way to go 7-3 with that schedule I would be happy

I feel like y'all are always solid so I don't see y'all going no worse than 7-3. Biggest question mark for Cocoa is their O-line since they are only returning 1 and on the defensive side they only return their blue chip edge in their front 7 

Hmmm....???? Wildwood entered their schedule on MaxPreps last week and it lists Hardee playing at Wildwood on October 4, but Ocoee posted a schedule on Instagram yesterday listing Hardee playing at Ocoee on Saturday, October 5. October 4/5 is week 7. Interestingly, both Hardee and Ocoee posted on the FHSAA classifieds asking for a week 8 game.

Wildwood's schedule on MaxPreps:
https://www.maxpreps.com/fl/wildwood/wildwood-wildcats/football/24-25/schedule/

Ocoee's schedule on Instagram:
https://www.instagram.com/p/C5MfvvXxlXc/

Wildwood is Class 1 Rural, they are in Sumter County and are about halfway between Gainesville and Lakeland. Ocoee on the other hand is a huge Class 7A school in the Orlando area, they were in Class 4M the last two years and in 2022 they lost to Miami Columbus 41-36 in the Class 4M State Semifinals. I wonder which one Hardee is playing?

4 minutes ago, Drogo said:

Maybe I’m not completely in the loop, but this schedule seems very daunting for a school their size, as far as I’m aware, they are not Orlando’s version of Chaminade…yet.

Are they just trying to take the next step or do they have more than I know? 

9 hours ago, Drogo said:

Maybe I’m not completely in the loop, but this schedule seems very daunting for a school their size, as far as I’m aware, they are not Orlando’s version of Chaminade…yet.

Are they just trying to take the next step or do they have more than I know? 

I haven’t heard anything. This does seem way more than they can handle. Since the schedule has been out for a while, I feel like you would’ve heard something if they were stacking talent faster than anyone else. The Coach is from Arkansas, and when he came to Florida to play a game years back, he found the worst team he can find. So it’s ironic now he wants to play one of the toughest schedules in the state. Lol

1 hour ago, nolebull813 said:

I haven’t heard anything. This does seem way more than they can handle. Since the schedule has been out for a while, I feel like you would’ve heard something if they were stacking talent faster than anyone else. The Coach is from Arkansas, and when he came to Florida to play a game years back, he found the worst team he can find. So it’s ironic now he wants to play one of the toughest schedules in the state. Lol

No doubt they are working to "GET" kids to transfer in as we lost a couple of very good players to them in the last couple of months.  The change came when they brought the 1 year HC down from Leesburg where he put them on the map and into the playoffs somehow managing to "GET" players from some of the surrounding schools.  No doubt it is happening. 

13 hours ago, nolebull813 said:

The quarterback is on his 3rd school in 3 years (Wekiva, Leesburg, TFA). Oh, and so is the asst. coach that brings in all of the kids.