MCC with a Big Time OOS matchup 8/25

KeemD321

If MCC is going to win a state championship, this is the year to do it. Chaminade is, IMHO, a top 50 team in America right now and a top 3 or 5 team in Florida. Neither team is going to be seriously tested in 3A prior to the state semi finals so it's good MCC is stepping up and going out of state to play high levels of competition.  MCC has an easier road being in the north as Chaminade will have to go through American Heritage Delray and CCC in consecutive weeks, but Chaminade is better than both teams- but by the time they get to AHD and CCC (both game will be played at Chaminade), they'll have had multiple battles.

Right now, I'd go Chaminade 35, MCC 21 in the state finals; however, MCC has emerged as a legit threat to Chaminade if AHD and CCC can slow down Chaminade a bit before the state finals.

6 minutes ago, SPCjessica2004 said:

If MCC is going to win a state championship, this is the year to do it. Chaminade is, IMHO, a top 50 team in America right now and a top 3 or 5 team in Florida. Neither team is going to be seriously tested in 3A prior to the state semi finals so it's good MCC is stepping up and going out of state to play high levels of competition.  MCC has an easier road being in the north as Chaminade will have to go through American Heritage Delray and CCC in consecutive weeks, but Chaminade is better than both teams- but by the time they get to AHD and CCC (both game will be played at Chaminade), they'll have had multiple battles.

Right now, I'd go Chaminade 35, MCC 21 in the state finals; however, MCC has emerged as a legit threat to Chaminade if AHD and CCC can slow down Chaminade a bit before the state finals.

And as long as MCC doesn't play in any record breaking OT games in the playoffs again 

42 minutes ago, Hog hunter said:

MCC is way overrated in my opinion watched them several times the last couple of seasons over all not too impressed over all has had a decent player or two tho

I'm gonna guess one of those games wasn't the playoff game against CCC last year because no one watching them survive the 7 OT or however many it was with season on the line would say overrated 

7 hours ago, ColumbiaHighFan2017class said:

I'm gonna guess one of those games wasn't the playoff game against CCC last year because no one watching them survive the 7 OT or however many it was with season on the line would say overrated 

They have a pretty good QB and some receivers. Decent stingy defense. 

16 hours ago, SPCjessica2004 said:

AHD will be much improved and will make some noise in 3A but a few newcomers/sleepers in SFL 3A to keep an eye on might be:

Benjamin School (PB Gardens)

Calvary Christian (Fort Lauderdale)

Kings Academy (Palm Beach)

Could be good enough to pull some upsets....