Monster games in Florida this week

nolebull813

2 hours ago, KeemD321 said:

STA, MC, CC, Cocoa, AHP, Southridge, Vero, Buford but pulling for MCC, Cartersville, St John's but won't be surprised if Jones pulls out the upset, Oxbridge, Osceola, BTW, Lakeland, Venice, Braden River, Lincoln, Madison

I would go Sta at home vs bosco but pulling for St johns

Chaminade in a close 1 but wouldnt shock me if MC blows them out 

CC by 10 in this 1 coming off that blow out lost against iMG 

COCOA 

i say bishop sullivian at home if they hAve the same team that held img to their lowest point total of last year...but AHp can very well win this.

I say Vero wins & im also going with buford at home 

Im also going with the upset Dillard over BTW ....Can btw come in & blow dillard out of the stadium  especially after their performance vs AHP ...?? Hell yeah ...but since i saw we was playing booker t i had this gut feeling we were gonna win...so i got to stick to that prediction even if it turns out not to be true.

Also going with Oxbridge Niceville lakeland osceola ...venice even tho camden can pull of the upset at home ...braden river ...madison cartersville & St johns over jones.

4 hours ago, nolebull813 said:

IMG_0077.PNG

STA by 4

Central by 6 but wouldn't be shocked if Chaminade wins

Deerfield Beach by 3

Cocoa by 10

AHP by 3

Southridge by 6 but upset possible 

Vero by 4

MCC by 1

Cartersville by 24

St John's by 17

Oxbridge by 3

Lake Gibson by 4

Dillard by 3, @"PANTHER NATiON" (WE HERE) I'm calling upset only because you seem certain of Dillard this year so let's see if Dillard is really back this week

Lakeland by 16

Venice by 10

Braden River by 7 if in CO,  17 if in Florida 

Niceville by 17

Wakulla by 3 but wouldn't be surprised if Madison wins

21 minutes ago, ColumbiaHighFan2017class said:

STA by 4

Central by 6 but wouldn't be shocked if Chaminade wins

Deerfield Beach by 3

Cocoa by 10

AHP by 3

Southridge by 6 but upset possible 

Vero by 4

MCC by 1

Cartersville by 24

St John's by 17

Oxbridge by 3

Lake Gibson by 4

Dillard by 3, @"PANTHER NATiON" (WE HERE) I'm calling upset only because you seem certain of Dillard this year so let's see if Dillard is really back this week

Lakeland by 16

Venice by 10

Braden River by 7 if in CO,  17 if in Florida 

Niceville by 17

Wakulla by 3 but wouldn't be surprised if Madison wins

Lets gooooo.!!

5 hours ago, "PANTHER NATiON" (WE HERE) said:

I would go Sta at home vs bosco but pulling for St johns

Chaminade in a close 1 but wouldnt shock me if MC blows them out 

CC by 10 in this 1 coming off that blow out lost against iMG 

COCOA 

i say bishop sullivian at home if they hAve the same team that held img to their lowest point total of last year...but AHp can very well win this.

I say Vero wins & im also going with buford at home 

Im also going with the upset Dillard over BTW ....Can btw come in & blow dillard out of the stadium  especially after their performance vs AHP ...?? Hell yeah ...but since i saw we was playing booker t i had this gut feeling we were gonna win...so i got to stick to that prediction even if it turns out not to be true.

Also going with Oxbridge Niceville lakeland osceola ...venice even tho camden can pull of the upset at home ...braden river ...madison cartersville & St johns over jones.

Just say you will always go against a team Dillard played or playing this year...

Your rooting for St John Bosco lol, then you say Chaminade is gonna win by 1 but won't be surprise if Central wins(a team Dillard been losing to in past playoffs)  then you have AHP which you have good points but again it's AHP so you most likely rooting against AHP lol... Enogh of that.. Here's my picks from the list..

I got STA by 10.. I just don't trust the Cali teams playing for from home

Central by 2 scores .. More dept and size then Chaminade...

Carol City wins

TCA in a revenge game...

i think AHP speeds is too much for Bishop Sullivan

Rooting the hell out for Vero

I think Buford wins

I got BTW by 14 or more... Don't care how good STA is and STA is not that dominant like last years team and Dillard still gets shout out.. I think Danie Richardson is gonna have a field day against Dillard

i like the ridge in a close game

Cartersville

Jones

Lakeland

Osecola 

Oxbridge 

Camden County

Brandon River

Niceville

Wakulla

19 minutes ago, Zoe Boy said:

Just say you will always go against a team Dillard played or playing this year...

Your rooting for St John Bosco lol, then you say Chaminade is gonna win by 1 but won't be surprise if Central wins(a team Dillard been losing to in past playoffs)  then you have AHP which you have good points but again it's AHP so you most likely rooting against AHP lol... Enogh of that.. Here's my picks from the list..

Carol City wins

TCA in a revenge game...

I think Buford wins

I got BTW by 14 or more... Don't care how good STA is and STA is not that dominant like last years team and Dillard still gets shout out.. I think Danie Richardson is gonna have a field day against Dillard

Cartersville

Jones

Lakeland

Osecola 

Oxbridge 

Camden County

Brandon River

Niceville

Wakulla

You know da first day dat Vero and Oscar Smith game was announced i was Vero gon get killed but every month since then i been like hmmmm Oscar Smith not lookin dat good in years past, when BTW played em they looked better

24 minutes ago, Zoe Boy said:

Carol City wins

TCA in a revenge game...

I think Buford wins

Cartersville

Jones

Lakeland

Osecola 

Oxbridge 

Camden County

Brandon River

Niceville

Wakulla

Well lets see dillard wont be playing Ahp this year and havent played them in over 5 years so i have nothing personally against them on why im picking sullivan

I picked STA to win but as i stated im pulling for St johns because i would like to see them knock STA off on the road has nothing to do with dillard losing to Sta or not 

& i didnt say chaminade by 1 i said chaminade in a close 1 but wouldnt be suprised if mc blew them out ..& lets see in the last 8 years dillard has only played MC once & that was the 2nd round of the playoffs in 2013 so i have no personal vendetta against them.

I guess its good i didnt pick DFB over CC like some are going to u would have had a field day swearing im picking against them because we have gotten blew out by them in the last 2 playoffs.

& for the record with BTW & DILLARD i strongly doubt its gonna be that easy a field day ? Doubt it but dillard has let me down before BTW xan come in & b up 21-0 by the end of the 1st q.t or dillard can come to play & go toe to toe witg them u say STA is not as good as last year ..well maxpreps & other ranking sites seem's to differ.

All in all what im saying is my predictions is just that a prediction is not made because i hate this school or dat school its not that deep lol i just go with what i truly believe.

28 minutes ago, "PANTHER NATiON" (WE HERE) said:

Well lets see dillard wont be playing Ahp this year and havent played them in over 5 years so i have nothing personally against them on why im picking sullivan

I picked STA to win but as i stated im pulling for St johns because i would like to see them knock STA off on the road has nothing to do with dillard losing to Sta or not 

& i didnt say chaminade by 1 i said chaminade in a close 1 but wouldnt be suprised if mc blew them out ..& lets see in the last 8 years dillard has only played MC once & that was the 2nd round of the playoffs in 2013 so i have no personal vendetta against them.

I guess its good i didnt pick DFB over CC like some are going to u would have had a field day swearing im picking against them because we have gotten blew out by them in the last 2 playoffs.

& for the record with BTW & DILLARD i strongly doubt its gonna be that easy a field day ? Doubt it but dillard has let me down before BTW xan come in & b up 21-0 by the end of the 1st q.t or dillard can come to play & go toe to toe witg them u say STA is not as good as last year ..well maxpreps & other ranking sites seem's to differ.

All in all what im saying is my predictions is just that a prediction is not made because i hate this school or dat school its not that deep lol i just go with what i truly believe.

Sta may not be as good as last year but are gonna be top Florida team while undefeated in the rankings 

9 hours ago, "PANTHER NATiON" (WE HERE) said:

And maxprep and other sights have schools from Illinois , Indiana , And non power football states that are rank higher then schools from power football states that would run through those schools like they stole something and you want me to believe they know what their talking about? I go by what my eyes see ... Yea STA is rank high but you can't tell me this team is strong as years past.. And your right it's your prediction and your the same guy that roots for schools out the state to beat fla schools... For one game the AHP vs Sullivan game your going by oh well they kept IMG to their lowest point total last year but I can counter that with AHP atleast beat IMG lol... I know different team but I know you haven't watch one min of Sullivan tape and you don't know what they have... Hey receipts don't lie... lmao.... Just hope Dillard don't get blow out on fri...

8 hours ago, ColumbiaHighFan2017class said:

Sta may not be as good as last year but are gonna be top Florida team while undefeated in the rankings 

Ok they can be top of Florida rankings but people that actually watches the games and don't rely on rankings would know STA probably would not be the best team in the state.... 

Wakulla - Madison should be a good game.  Wakulla beat Lincoln 7 - 3 Friday night when the starters played the first half.  Backups and jv were going to play the second half.  It started raining right about halftime so I left.  I think the game was stopped early in the third quarter because of the weather. 

Wakulla has a good defense and a very good kicking game.  I'm still not sure about the offense because they kept it extremely basic in the Lincoln game.  I'm assuming Madison is very good again this year. 

3 hours ago, Zoe Boy said:

And maxprep and other sights have schools from Illinois , Indiana , And non power football states that are rank higher then schools from power football states that would run through those schools like they stole something and you want me to believe they know what their talking about? I go by what my eyes see ... Yea STA is rank high but you can't tell me this team is strong as years past.. And your right it's your prediction and your the same guy that roots for schools out the state to beat fla schools... For one game the AHP vs Sullivan game your going by oh well they kept IMG to their lowest point total last year but I can counter that with AHP atleast beat IMG lol... I know different team but I know you haven't watch one min of Sullivan tape and you don't know what they have... Hey receipts don't lie... lmao.... Just hope Dillard don't get blow out on fri...

So im not allowed to pick a out of state team if their going vs a Fl team...who made that rule? & as far as fri if dillard beats BTW i really hope u dont go into hiding & get missn cuz frm wat i here u keep speakn blow out blow out like its btw vs alonzo mourning or something but aye it is wat it is lets gooo nun of this is new wit u lol

24 minutes ago, "PANTHER NATiON" (WE HERE) said:

So im not allowed to pick a out of state team if their going vs a Fl team...who made that rule? & as far as fri if dillard beats BTW i really hope u dont go into hiding & get missn cuz frm wat i here u keep speakn blow out blow out like its btw vs alonzo mourning or something but aye it is wat it is lets gooo nun of this is new wit u lol

Never said you can't ... Nah ain't no hiding.. If that blow out does happen I'm just gonna prepare for the excuse your gonna be ready to give..

4 hours ago, Zoe Boy said:

Never said you can't ... Nah ain't no hiding.. If that blow out does happen I'm just gonna prepare for the excuse your gonna be ready to give..

Excuse never was the 1 with excuse i already know how booker T coming if we lose or get blew out then it was obvious Booker t was the better team 

Hope to chill wit ya at da game tho

5 hours ago, "PANTHER NATiON" (WE HERE) said:

Excuse never was the 1 with excuse i already know how booker T coming if we lose or get blew out then it was obvious Booker t was the better team 

Hope to chill wit ya at da game tho

We're getting drinks after the game... I still owe you for your bday