FINAL BTW 25 DILLARD 8

Booker t came up north and handled business congrats to them in what was a defense battle to start the game booker t struck first to lead 7-0 then on Dillard next possession a intentional grounding penalty led to a safety which made it 9-0 booker t then with seconds left booker t found a wide open receiver cross the middle for a Td to go up 16-0 entering the 2nd qt.

which led to another defensive battle up until a 4 min left which Dillard attempted to punt & it was blocked into the end zone for another safety which gave btw a 18-0 lead and once they got the ball on the kickoff Richardson found a receiver from 40 yards out with seconds remaining in the half to lead at halftime 25-0 

in the third there was obvious adjustments by Dillard (who would have thought ) & for the next 2 q.t didn't give up a single point & also got on the board by a returned fumble we had the ball again on btw 30 but turned the ball over on downs your FINAL SCORE BTW 25 Dillard 8 

congrats booker t on the win & have a safe travel back to Miami your national ranking was well advertised.

2 hours ago, ColumbiaHighFan2017class said:

Dillard defense appears to be solid

If i read your game thread correctly majority of the points came off miscues on offense and special teams or short field 

Dillard just needs to get better with offensive side as season moves along

2 hours ago, ColumbiaHighFan2017class said:

Dillard defense appears to be solid

If i read your game thread correctly majority of the points came off miscues on offense and special teams or short field 

Dillard just needs to get better with offensive side as season moves along

No I read correctly that's how btw got all of their points and yes work on the offensive side is needed and the defense really impressed me just the overall demeanor of the time how they responded after going into halftime 25-0 old Dillard would have quit gave up continue to get scored on and show Zero fight 

this Dillard team made btw respect them after the game btw coaches was upset lol for booker t to be ranked 11 by us today and ranked by MaxPreps I believe top 100 & we were ranked 1,000 & something Dillard showed up yes we lost but I bet Dillard opens some eyes or maybe they didn't 

2 hours ago, "PANTHER NATiON" (WE HERE) said:

No I read correctly that's how btw got all of their points and yes work on the offensive side is needed and the defense really impressed me just the overall demeanor of the time how they responded after going into halftime 25-0 old Dillard would have quit gave up continue to get scored on and show Zero fight 

this Dillard team made btw respect them after the game btw coaches was upset lol for booker t to be ranked 11 by us today and ranked by MaxPreps I believe top 100 & we were ranked 1,000 & something Dillard showed up yes we lost but I bet Dillard opens some eyes or maybe they didn't 

After watching STA's Defense in person last night, I understand how Dillard could get shut out to them last week.

I don't know if BTW starting pulling players with that 25-0 halftime lead or not but if the Defense held them for a half without scoring that could be a positive to build on.  Whatever it may have been, pep talk, adjustments at halftime, or turnovers, that is a positive note defensively.

Offensively, it sounds like you were not happy with your QB play.  Are your WRs running routes, getting open, are the balls thrown well?   Did Dillard try to establish the run?

1 hour ago, BrowardHandicapper said:

After watching STA's Defense in person last night, I understand how Dillard could get shut out to them last week.

I don't know if BTW starting pulling players with that 25-0 halftime lead or not but if the Defense held them for a half without scoring that could be a positive to build on.  Whatever it may have been, pep talk, adjustments at halftime, or turnovers, that is a positive note defensively.

Offensively, it sounds like you were not happy with your QB play.  Are your WRs running routes, getting open, are the balls thrown well?   Did Dillard try to establish the run?

Btw starters was in the whole time 25-0 that's nothing especially from a nationally ranked team like btw they wanted more way more it was Dillard in the 2nd half that prevented it. 

The problem was our O line they couldn't block last night idk if it was cuz the talent on btw d line but our Qb had zero time to throw & wen he did it was rushed but again we're talking about btw defense here btw who won 4 str8 titles in a row last year & almost a 5th led by ice T Harris 

so I'll see how next week go I tell u this much I've seen tape on western last week & this week game #1 they have no deph & 2 in my opinion hearing from the coach on how it's still a lot of work needs to be done (positive sign) & etc western may get killed next week this is 2 weeks in a row that Dillard has went toe to toe we with 1 of the best in the country holding their on & also Dillard got a complete new coaching staff thought they kept the old crew 

4 hours ago, "PANTHER NATiON" (WE HERE) said:

What???? Dillard ain't open no eyes... I'm taking Western right now by 10

It's very possible Booker T Washington is overrated. Doesn't make them bad at all, but being ranked that high nationally? Anyways...

So Dillard has two moral victories and they're gonna kill Western? So this Dillard offense that hasn't scored since the spring game is gonna light Western up? I understand you thinking Dillard can win (even though I disagree) but to make it seem as if Western has no chance is ridiculous.

Western forced four turnovers and allowed seven points to a solid South Broward and now they're playing a team that's struggled on offense. If Dillard wins by a 3 touchdowns like has been previously predicted, I'll eat my words and own up to it. But I am pretty sure it will not happen.

1 hour ago, DB4 said:

It's very possible Booker T Washington is overrated. Doesn't make them bad at all, but being ranked that high nationally? Anyways...

So Dillard has two moral victories and they're gonna kill Western? So this Dillard offense that hasn't scored since the spring game is gonna light Western up? I understand you thinking Dillard can win (even though I disagree) but to make it seem as if Western has no chance is ridiculous.

Western forced four turnovers and allowed seven points to a solid South Broward and now they're playing a team that's struggled on offense. If Dillard wins by a 3 touchdowns like has been previously predicted, I'll eat my words and own up to it. But I am pretty sure it will not happen.

First off let's get something str8 in our last two games we faced a top 5 nationally ranked sta defense who just held the top 3 team in the nation to 3 points.

& then the very next week we faced a top 20 nationally ranked team in btw who wether u believe it or not is nationally talented all the way around & have won 4 of 5 championships 

as for western remind me who were they last 2 games ohh I forgot furgeson who didn't even win 4 games last year if I'm not mistaken & oh ya a south broward team who was yes improved but not some powerhouse or juggernaut 

like real talk I'm sick & tired of all y'all coming at me sideways bruh & y'all do it purposely like sometime I ask myself why am I even on here !!! 

Is western the same door mat they were 2 or 3 years ago but please stop acting like they just made leaps and bounds of improvement they have no deph look like they only have 30 to 35 players & their not booker t or STA give western those 2 games & I put my life on it they get drugged way more then Dillard did but because we lost or struggled u think western gonna have the same effect lmao lol y'all crazy Asf ...if y'all don't like Dillard then that's y'all business but the sh.... u kno wat ima just end this convo cuz real talk all y'all mfs on here shady asf str8 up nuff said.

Okay so again, you're happy with the moral victories. Cool. Just because we have different opinions doesn't mean we don't "like" Dillard or are "shady" lol. You never responded to how the offense is just going to all of a sudden explode and score all these points to blow Western out. All you've said is, "STA and BTW are better than Western and we played kinda okay vs those teams so obviously we're going to blow them out." Not how it works, sorry.

The Dillard defense will be a great test for Western's offense no doubt. I plan on making my way up there for the game.

40 minutes ago, DB4 said:

Okay so again, you're happy with the moral victories. Cool. Just because we have different opinions doesn't mean we don't "like" Dillard or are "shady" lol. You never responded to how the offense is just going to all of a sudden explode and score all these points to blow Western out. All you've said is, "STA and BTW are better than Western and we played kinda okay vs those teams so obviously we're going to blow them out." Not how it works, sorry.

The Dillard defense will be a great test for Western's offense no doubt. I plan on making my way up there for the game.

It's all about matchups fool.!!! Just because we struggled offensively vs NATIONAL POWERS!!! u think it's gonna continue vs even normal competition so it won't be no ALL OF A SUDDEN if Dillard & when Dillard offense explodes because maybe just maybe we faced two NATIONALLY RANKED DEFENSES the last 2 weeks saw two of the best defenses in south Florida made adjustments now when we face lesser competition it won't be nothing we have not seen Dillard has ballers on offense and their defense very solid as you see so the real question should be will western be able to make a statement against us while improved they did nothing special last year to receive all this hype & the two teams they played the last 2 weeks is not even close to being a good program but because we played actual COMPETITION & western different all of a sudden oh no Big bad western is coming to town all in going to say when it's mid 2nd q.t & Dillard is up 28-0 please don't leave the game