Miami Central vs Bishop Gorman

topnotch305

Hope everyone has buckled down and did the necessary things to prepare for Irma... Pray you and your families stay safe through this storm. With that said lets get into this matchup. As a Northwestern Bull alum I can almost never root for Central rockets. Like it or not that's just the way it is lol. However I think this game might be closer than I initially thought it would be. Central has a good dline and great depth at rb... also Perriman at Wr is dangerous with the ball in his hands. I just don't think Central oline is that good as years past and there lbs (besides hicks) and secondary is suspect. If they can block Gorman dline and use cook more at rb instead of wr they have a shot. I think if Rockets throw 40% or more game gets away from them..Gorman has a good TE that's committed to the U that might be a problem for Central as teams down here hardly use TE.. Game's on Espnu at 10pm.. I like Gorman 35 Rockets 24