Vero Beach vs Dr Krop today @5

FloTech

Vero Beach wins big again 51-0 . With a running clock and second string the entire 2nd half. Dr. Krop had won four games in the Miami area and I thought they would give us a decent game. I'm really starting to believe in this Vero team. One more season game this Friday against our county rival Sebastian Rive.

5 minutes ago, roygod said:

Vero Beach wins big again 51-0 . With a running clock and second string the entire 2nd half. Dr. Krop had won four games in the Miami area and I thought they would give us a decent game. I'm really starting to believe in this Vero team. One more season game this Friday against our county rival Sebastian Rive.

Maaann Krop is garbage stop pimpin Vero smh

4 minutes ago, Smelly said:

And you claim to be a fan of Vero...if I was u I would be excited about this teams chances of finally gettin the job done... This team has some talent. 

They said that last year and the year before etc.... Im not buying it yet man wait till playoffs these regular season games dont mean shiiiddd

28 minutes ago, roygod said:

Vero Beach is a very good team. However, I would not read much into the Dr. Krop victory. Krop's victories were against mediocre to bad competition if you check out their opponents records. 

Much better benchmarks to measure Vero by would be the out of state victory against Oscar Smith and the victory against Viera in the KOC. Even the Olympic Heights victory would in my books be a better benchmark than Krop. Not all South Florida teams are good. In fact, South Florida tends to have some very good to great teams and a lot of mediocre ones. Krop falls in the mediocre category which is a bit surprising considering that they would potentially draw from the same talent pool as Norland, Carol City, Hallandale, and North Miami Beach which all have or have had good teams. 

49 minutes ago, roygod said:

Don't expect much of a game Friday. Sebastian River is a shell of last year. Just a bad team. Losing bad to Palm Bay, Eau Gallie, and getting killed by Heritage equals a running clock second half. Lost Jarez Parks on defense but must of lost a lot on offense also from last years team.

24 minutes ago, DarterBlue2 said:

Vero Beach is a very good team. However, I would not read much into the Dr. Krop victory. Krop's victories were against mediocre to bad competition if you check out their opponents records. 

Much better benchmarks to measure Vero by would be the out of state victory against Oscar Smith and the victory against Viera in the KOC. Even the Olympic Heights victory would in my books be a better benchmark than Krop. Not all South Florida teams are good. In fact, South Florida tends to have some very good to great teams and a lot of mediocre ones. Krop falls in the mediocre category which is a bit surprising considering that they would potentially draw from the same talent pool as Norland, Carol City, Hallandale, and North Miami Beach which all have or have had good teams. 

Vero alumni and fans dont look at who a team has played or beat they just get caught up in the record and Olympic Heights is missing the playoffs again this year.....

3 minutes ago, FloTech said:

Vero alumni and fans dont look at who a team has played or beat they just get caught up in the record and Olympic Heights is missing the playoffs again this year.....

Vero has a shot this year. But if fans look at Krop, they are missing the big picture. If and when Vero knocks off Osceola and/or Dr. Phillips, then we will be in a much better position to determine where Vero stands in the State Championship picture.

4 minutes ago, DarterBlue2 said:

Vero has a shot this year. But if fans look at Krop, they are missing the big picture. If and when Vero knocks off Osceola and/or Dr. Phillips, then we will be in a much better position to determine where Vero stands in the State Championship picture.

Truueeee but I hear that this game could cost us a round in the playoffs 

25 minutes ago, Zoe Boy said:

If y’all think Krop is one of the top or a better team in Miami, then y’all gonna be in for a rude awakening... Krop is not a top 20 team in Dade and wouldn’t crack the top 50 in SFla... Hope y’all not looking at this as a signature win.....

Nobody is looking at this as a signature game. I cant imagine how bad the four teams they beat are. They beat Miami Beach 38-0 they beat Hialeah Gardens 38-6. I would imagine Dr. Krop could muster up more than 60 yards total offense against Vero. The Miami area always had a lot of talent to draw from, but no more as the Orlando area has taken over.

36 minutes ago, Zoe Boy said:

If y’all think Krop is one of the top or a better team in Miami, then y’all gonna be in for a rude awakening... Krop is not a top 20 team in Dade and wouldn’t crack the top 50 in SFla... Hope y’all not looking at this as a signature win.....

Bro Vero fans think they doing sum but I know better

The 4 teams Dr Krop beat have something like 7 combined wins. They're in the second-weakest 8A district in the region (only the district with Belen, Varela, Ferguson, etc is weaker).

VB did what they were supposed to do tonight: beat up on a weaker opponent. It would probably be a good game if VB played someone like Columbus, Deerfield, Miramar, etc in the playoffs.

6 hours ago, DB4 said:

The 4 teams Dr Krop beat have something like 7 combined wins. They're in the second-weakest 8A district in the region (only the district with Belen, Varela, Ferguson, etc is weaker).

VB did what they were supposed to do tonight: beat up on a weaker opponent. It would probably be a good game if VB played someone like Columbus, Deerfield, Miramar, etc in the playoffs.

That would be the State Championship game if Vero makes it.

To do so they would need to beat some combination of: Dr. Phillips/Osceola/Riverview, in the Regionals; and Winter Park/Apopka/Wekiva/Seminole/Flagler in the Semi Finals.

This is doable for Vero, but by no means guaranteed. We will know a lot more about where Vero Beach stands in the playoffs. From watching them on film, I think this is their best chance in several years. However, it will not be a cakewalk as many good teams stand in their way from the regional tournament all the way to the State Championship game.