Vero will be hosting Olympia next week

FloTech

6 minutes ago, badbird said:

Pinkos has Boone favored by 4.  I picked Boone by 3.  If Boone loses they might miss the playoffs because of the forfeits by Timber Creek

That would really be bad for Boone. They beat TC on the field. And now with TC falling a category due to the forfeits they could be out of the playoffs? Sad. 

25 minutes ago, DarterBlue2 said:

That would really be bad for Boone. They beat TC on the field. And now with TC falling a category due to the forfeits they could be out of the playoffs? Sad. 

If Boone, Gateway (Mt Dora) and Lake Nona(Wekiva) lose and OC University wins then Boone is out and OC University is in.

On 11/3/2017 at 10:53 AM, FloTech said:

They look like a Treasure Coast Centennial type team 

After giving more thought to this game. Here's what I think will happen. I think the game will probably end up a lot like the Fort Pierce Central game. No the teams are not necessarily that similar. But I think Olympia gives VB a game for a half but gets worn down in the second half. My final score prediction is: VB 45 Olympia 17. 

I think the Olympia draw, if correct, is a good way for VB to get the playoffs started. It is far better than drawing Ridge in the first round. Manatee would probably have been the best draw, with Gateway second best, but Olympia is a good draw. 

1 minute ago, DarterBlue2 said:

After giving more thought to this game. Here's what I think will happen. I think the game will probably end up a lot like the Fort Pierce Central game. No the teams are not necessarily that similar. But I think Olympia gives VB a game for a half but gets worn down in the second half. My final score prediction is: VB 45 Olympia 17. 

I think the Olympia draw, if correct, is a good way for VB to get the playoffs started. It is far better than drawing Ridge in the first round. Manatee would probably have been the best draw, with Gateway second best, but Olympia is a good draw. 

I'm surprised manatee in the playoffs honestly

18 minutes ago, ColumbiaHighFan2017class said:

I'm surprised manatee in the playoffs honestly

Yeah. They squeaked in. I think Osceola draws them first round. That should be an easy win for Osceola. Manatee was in a terrible district with Sarasota Riverview being the only good team in  it. They lost to Riverview but won their other district games and that was enough to get them the 8th seed over one of the other teams in Vero's district or Newsome which was just behind Manatee in system points. 

18 minutes ago, DarterBlue2 said:

Yeah. They squeaked in. I think Osceola draws them first round. That should be an easy win for Osceola. Manatee was in a terrible district with Sarasota Riverview being the only good team in  it. They lost to Riverview but won their other district games and that was enough to get them the 8th seed over one of the other teams in Vero's district or Newsome which was just behind Manatee in system points. 

Wow manatee used to be a powerhouse I mean on ESPN type powerhouse I would never forget the game wen they Rolled miramar I Mean ate them alive on national tv && like Apopka their offense used to be 1 of the deadliest in the state I mean scoring in seconds & their fan base is awesome I wonder wat happen to the hurricanes 

6 minutes ago, "PANTHER NATiON" (WE HERE) said:

Wow manatee used to be a powerhouse I mean on ESPN type powerhouse I would never forget the game wen they Rolled miramar I Mean ate them alive on national tv && like Apopka their offense used to be 1 of the deadliest in the state I mean scoring in seconds & their fan base is awesome I wonder wat happen to the hurricanes 

coaching and instability tore it apart

Just now, "PANTHER NATiON" (WE HERE) said:

When tho all this time I’m thinking they still elite ...

it was back when their coach during those years left (I think retired but I'm not 100% sure)

since then they have been in downward spiral, similar to Lincoln and a few others out there where they have lost the edge they had when they were elite team

manatee still good enough to make playoffs but aren't likely to go far, if they get Osceola they will be 1 and done  

1 hour ago, DarterBlue2 said:

Yes it is ion wanna see Vero play Gateway or Ridge again my prediction is Vero will be a second or third rd loser