Bartram Trail vs Venice

gatorman-uf

Venice was the better team, but if the 2nd half of the 3rd and 4th Quarter Bartram Trail team plays an entire game, they might actually win the game. I think

The real difference maker in the game was Jaivon Heiligh, Bartram Trail spent most of the game lining two men over him. The moment that he wasn't double covered, QB Bryce Carpenter threw to him where he consistently beat 1 on 1 coverage. He might not have had the eye popping numbers, but with 2 men dedicated to stopping him, Venice simply just ran Carpenter 40 times! 

I have watched, coached and cheered him on since 5yrs old. 

Javion and my son started back when they were 5. Its great to see this come to this many years later. 

In case anyone cares ( some may not ) Javion is a really good basketball player. Was at practice today.

Javion played baseball basketball and football his freshman year. His future is very bright. 

On 12/11/2017 at 5:42 PM, 941football said:

I have watched, coached and cheered him on since 5yrs old. 

Javion and my son started back when they were 5. Its great to see this come to this many years later. 

In case anyone cares ( some may not ) Javion is a really good basketball player. Was at practice today.

Javion played baseball basketball and football his freshman year. His future is very bright. 

He was a terror for that Bartram Trail secondary.  Congratulations to Venice on a sound victory in the 2017, 7A State Championship.