Hey south FL guys?

DisabledAccount

This will start a fight in Pahokee...LOL...in my opinion 98/99 Pahokee (A. Boldin senior year)..they were ranked #1 in all classes at one point that year (lost to Bolles in the finals). Or the Janoris Jenkins team that beat John Brantley (Ocala Trinity) in the finals. That team had about 10 D1 prospects...

3 minutes ago, 561_Fan said:

As for Glades Central..They had a team with Fred Taylor (UF), James Jackson (UM), and Reidel Anthony (UF) that was ALL WORLD...That was one of their best teams that I've ever saw...and i dont think they won the championship that year either

Do you know which year that was? 

6 minutes ago, BrowardHandicapper said:

Not sure. I'll let the muck guys battle that one out... IMO the best PB County team historically may not have been a Pahokee or Glades Central team (who both had the most great teams though).

Not historically lol

I just want to know who the best team in each of those school history were lol

But while you bring that up who do you think in past 30 years was the most talented team in palm Beach County?

13 minutes ago, ColumbiaHighFan2017class said:

Not historically lol

I just want to know who the best team in each of those school history were lol

But while you bring that up who do you think in past 30 years was the most talented team in palm Beach County?

Possibly 2009 Dwyer.  Step aside "D1 signees"  .  2009 Dwyer had 7 rostered players get drafted or make NFL teams.  Definitely the best Dwyer team ever- talent speaking.  That team may not have been as strong at the HS level as the best Pahokee or GC teams (for debate) but as far as rostered talent, it is hard to argue with 7 NFL players on a HS team at the same time - talent speaking anyway.

46 minutes ago, BrowardHandicapper said:

Possibly 2009 Dwyer.  Step aside "D1 signees"  .  2009 Dwyer had 7 rostered players get drafted or make NFL teams.  Definitely the best Dwyer team ever- talent speaking.  That team may not have been as strong at the HS level as the best Pahokee or GC teams (for debate) but as far as rostered talent, it is hard to argue with 7 NFL players on a HS team at the same time - talent speaking anyway.

That Pahokee team had 4 (should've been 5) that made and played in the NFL. J. Jenkins (CB), D. Bentley (CB), M. Regis (DT), and P. McPhee (DE/OLB). NuKeese Richardson should've been #5, but he made a TERRIBLE decision at Tennessee that destroyed his career. The Colts brought him in for preseason when his eligibility was up as a priority free agent

15 minutes ago, 561_Fan said:

That Pahokee team had 4 (should've been 5) that made and played in the NFL. J. Jenkins (CB), D. Bentley (CB), M. Regis (DT), and P. McPhee (DE/OLB). NuKeese Richardson should've been #5, but he made a TERRIBLE decision at Tennessee that destroyed his career. The Colts brought him in for preseason when his eligibility was up as a priority free agent

Wow.  that is impressive as well.  4 on Defense!

Who are the top 5 WRS in Pahokee history?  Is NuKeese Richardson in that top 5?

I can probably guess #1 in Anquan Boldin.

4 minutes ago, BrowardHandicapper said:

Wow.  that is impressive as well.  4 on Defense!

Who are the top 5 WRS in Pahokee history?  Is NuKeese Richardson in that top 5?

I can probably guess #1 in Anquan Boldin.

When those debates come up, no one lists Quan as a WR because he didnt play that position at Pahokee.

NuKeese is top 10

3 minutes ago, 561_Fan said:

When those debates come up, no one lists Quan as a WR because he didnt play that position at Pahokee.

NuKeese is top 10

Always QB for Boldin?  Never a few test runs for fun in HS or did the transition happen at FSU. Amazing that although he was not blazing fast  he became one of the greatest NFL WRs of all time.  Did FSU originally have plans to make him the QB or they just take him as what we now know a as "ATH"  position knowing how special he was? 

He always had those strong hands as a NFL WR...Very few pulled a ball away from Boldin in traffic.  

1 hour ago, BrowardHandicapper said:

Always QB for Boldin?  Never a few test runs for fun in HS or did the transition happen at FSU. Amazing that although he was not blazing fast  he became one of the greatest NFL WRs of all time.  Did FSU originally have plans to make him the QB or they just take him as what we now know a as "ATH"  position knowing how special he was? 

He always had those strong hands as a NFL WR...Very few pulled a ball away from Boldin in traffic.  

Only QB and S for Boldin. He went to FSU to play QB, but with Weinke there and the suspensions to Warrick and Coles, that opened the door for immediate playing time at WR. Boldin did play QB at FSU in a bowl game versus Georgia

2 hours ago, BrowardHandicapper said:

Glades Central 1993 topped that. 

QB Jajuan Seider - Chargers

RB Fred Taylor - Jags/Patriots

RB James Jackson - Browns/Cardinals

WR Reidel Anthony - Bucs/Redskins

OL Willie Jones - Rams/Dolphins/Chiefs

LB Johnny Rutledge - Cardinals/Broncos

LB Teddy Sims - Colts

DT Robert Newkirk - Bears

I feel like I’m missing somebody, but there was a truck load more of D1 signees on that team, but didn’t play in the NFL. 

Also remember that 2009 Dwyer had a lost that season to you know who. 

11 minutes ago, MuckCityChamp said:

LB Teddy Sims - Colts

I feel like I’m missing somebody, but there was a truck load more of D1 signees on that team, but didn’t play in the NFL. 

I knew that team was LOADED...who was the other WR they had on that team

2 hours ago, 561_Fan said:

Wasn’t Richard Ash on that team? He was with the Cowboys this past season 

21 minutes ago, MuckCityChamp said:

LB Teddy Sims - Colts

I do remember that team but did not know that roster was that loaded.  I guess you could say that would likely be the most talented team in the last 30 years.  8 is more then 7.  8 players on the same team making the NFL is insane.  This is a example of how elite the muck used to be and where it is at now.  Still good teams but I don't think we will see a nationally elite team out of the Muck, PB County, or perhaps even FL  on that level any time soon.....And yes I do remember Dwyer losing week 1 to GC that year.  Like I said, I don't know if it was on as strong as some of the top muck teams but on paper the roster was loaded with NFL talent.