What’s up With info on Other SFL schools ??

52 minutes ago, OldSchoolLion said:

Deerfield has made the playoffs 3 years in a row now. The only other time in their history they did that was in the late 90's and early 00's.  They lost to the eventual state champion in 2015 and 2016.  And the coach is coming into his 4th season I believe, so hopefully they are on the right track.   

We made the playoffs 3 out of 4 years while meeting national ranked competition in the first round each time what’s Deerfield excuse their not facing the 4 headed beast everyear MNW cc Mc mN

Just now, "PANTHER NATiON" (WE HERE) said:

We made the playoffs 3 out of 4 years while meeting national ranked competition in the first round each time what’s Deerfield excuse their not facing the 4 headed beast everyear MNW cc Mc mN

The thing with 6a is that it's so damn top heavy but 8a runs table with depth

I had like 27 teams per week average  in my top 100 from 8a and like 18 per week average but 6a had more in top 10 then 8a

14 hours ago, "PANTHER NATiON" (WE HERE) said:

Ok so last year they lost to western in the playoffs which you guys lost too right? They year before that they lost to the ridge in the regional final right? In 2015 they lost to Flannigan which obviously were state champs that year .. So those three teams the last 3 years who is Dillard beating if they were in 8a playoffs? I’m trying to see something...

3 hours ago, Zoe Boy said:

Ok so last year they lost to western in the playoffs which you guys lost too right? They year before that they lost to the ridge in the regional final right? In 2015 they lost to Flannigan which obviously were state champs that year .. So those three teams the last 3 years who is Dillard beating if they were in 8a playoffs? I’m trying to see something...

Bro that’s what u missing I never brought Dillard into this we were talking about Deerfield & Deerfield only since their continue to be talked about as if their the second coming of de lassele or something I know Dillard isn’t a state championship contender right now but every year Deerfield is picked to win it all and they haven’t shown any reason why they should get all this hype in my opinion their resume isn’t all that impressive and that lost against southridge was not in the finals that was like the 3rd round. But again let’s make this clear we’re not talking about regular season and 2nd or 3rd round accomplishments here we’re talking about a team with ZERO championships in its entire school existence but yet EVERY year they are picked to win it all && every year they end the season with nothing. When they play schools that would even remotely show they are ready to make a serious run they get blasted ...Grayson St. John’s just to name a few. If Dillard was in 8a we would still struggle in the playoffs we would most likely have a better odds of advancing but until Dillard can ply disciplined football and play together with some solid coaching we will always be a first or second round exit at best. I know that the entire Florida know that which is why I’m not praising them to be anything more then that. But Deerfield every year this team is hyped up and do nothing at the end iDC how many transfers they get ...the real question should be what have u done ??? Dillard & Deerfield have the same amount of state titles in the last 3 years & they both have had short playoff runs oh my b except for in 2016 for dfb 

8 hours ago, "PANTHER NATiON" (WE HERE) said:

Bro that’s what u missing I never brought Dillard into this we were talking about Deerfield & Deerfield only since their continue to be talked about as if their the second coming of de lassele or something I know Dillard isn’t a state championship contender right now but every year Deerfield is picked to win it all and they haven’t shown any reason why they should get all this hype in my opinion their resume isn’t all that impressive and that lost against southridge was not in the finals that was like the 3rd round. But again let’s make this clear we’re not talking about regular season and 2nd or 3rd round accomplishments here we’re talking about a team with ZERO championships in its entire school existence but yet EVERY year they are picked to win it all && every year they end the season with nothing. When they play schools that would even remotely show they are ready to make a serious run they get blasted ...Grayson St. John’s just to name a few. If Dillard was in 8a we would still struggle in the playoffs we would most likely have a better odds of advancing but until Dillard can ply disciplined football and play together with some solid coaching we will always be a first or second round exit at best. I know that the entire Florida know that which is why I’m not praising them to be anything more then that. But Deerfield every year this team is hyped up and do nothing at the end iDC how many transfers they get ...the real question should be what have u done ??? Dillard & Deerfield have the same amount of state titles in the last 3 years & they both have had short playoff runs oh my b except for in 2016 for dfb 

You make all valuble points.. But thy will always be pick cause of transfers and talent.. 201) they were a game away from playing Dr. Phillips..  Your name oos teams they lost to.. Cool but I name teams that are in the state of fla that are state caliber and they beat them during the season... Guess what them and Southridge will be the teams they will pick to be representing the south in 8a again.. Something the experts see in Deerfield that’s why they pick them... And if Dillard was in 8a y’all wouldnt have the better odds.. Pls don’t play yourself Dillard... 

1 hour ago, Zoe Boy said:

You make all valuble points.. But thy will always be pick cause of transfers and talent.. 201) they were a game away from playing Dr. Phillips..  Your name oos teams they lost to.. Cool but I name teams that are in the state of fla that are state caliber and they beat them during the season... Guess what them and Southridge will be the teams they will pick to be representing the south in 8a again.. Something the experts see in Deerfield that’s why they pick them... And if Dillard was in 8a y’all wouldnt have the better odds.. Pls don’t play yourself Dillard... 

Again that’s where you lost me because I never said Dillard would have better odds then Deerfield I said we would have better odds in general of advancing in the first round depending on the matchup. I would take a potential first round matchup vs western plantation or Miramar any day over Miami central Miami nnw & carol city 

western plant and Miramar are not even the Same ANIMAL of those other 3 & If u can sit here and say the odds don’t increase playing one of those 3 rather then a 6a16 opponent then it’s you whose lying to themselves.

dillard is not and I repeat is NOT a state title contender but they are not a state doormat either depending on the region we are taking possibly facing a monarch or Douglas or monarch before the point system changed so u are telling me Dillard couldn’t when one or two matchups in the first and second round vs those schools ?? @ColumbiaHighFan2017class @DarterBlue2 @Zoe Boy Let’s keep it g now ... Dillard has always been one competent coaching staff away from making a run and we may have that coaching staff this year. But this not about none of that I stand by in full belief that if Dillard was in 8a within the last 5 or 6 years we would have seen the third round at least twice. Or at least second round.

On 6/23/2018 at 11:16 PM, "PANTHER NATiON" (WE HERE) said:

Again that’s where you lost me because I never said Dillard would have better odds then Deerfield I said we would have better odds in general of advancing in the first round depending on the matchup. I would take a potential first round matchup vs western plantation or Miramar any day over Miami central Miami nnw & carol city 

western plant and Miramar are not even the Same ANIMAL of those other 3 & If u can sit here and say the odds don’t increase playing one of those 3 rather then a 6a16 opponent then it’s you whose lying to themselves.

dillard is not and I repeat is NOT a state title contender but they are not a state doormat either depending on the region we are taking possibly facing a monarch or Douglas or monarch before the point system changed so u are telling me Dillard couldn’t when one or two matchups in the first and second round vs those schools ?? @ColumbiaHighFan2017class @DarterBlue2 @Zoe Boy Let’s keep it g now ... Dillard has always been one competent coaching staff away from making a run and we may have that coaching staff this year. But this not about none of that I stand by in full belief that if Dillard was in 8a within the last 5 or 6 years we would have seen the third round at least twice. Or at least second round.

Ok valid points again BUT!!! I don’t Dillard is in the same category as of Deerfield, Miramar , Western... Yea odds goes up in y’all favor but y’all would still lose.. DILLARD AND Deerfield has bad coaching but when it comes to talent , Deerfield has way more then y’all. Y’all even got a transfer qb from Deerfield I believe ... But y’all lost to western and Deerfield showed that they can play n beat Carol City.. So if they were supposed to meet in the playoffs heck y’all Deerfield has a chance to win..

Look at this fact ... Plantation who used to be in Dillard’s District until 2015 when they made the move to 8A has gone 9-4 versus Dillard since 2004. In 3 years in 8A, Plantation has only made the playoffs twice and never won a first round playoff game. Also it was only actually once Plantation made the playoffs because Miramar in 2015 was penalized and banned from post-season play.  
Now explain to me again how Dillard sees the 3rd round in 8A SFL? Would you consider y’all boys on there level? (Which I think y’all and plantation is on the same level)

On 6/22/2018 at 6:17 PM, badbird said:

you said you have seen hi-lights.  Before I start calling out coaches I would make sure I've seen them or else it's best to not say anything at all.  

Depends on what you are calling undisciplined.  Dr. Phillips gets lots of penalties and from the outside they seem undisciplined but trust me they are not undisciplined. That is how they are taught to play.  Back in the day Edgewater seemed undisciplined but there was a method to the madness.  

Badbird you hit the nail on the head.

DP plays agressively and loose. You see it in the warm ups, etc... But there is a solid core of expectations. 

Coach Wells trusts the team leaders to keep the rest in line - they self-police.

It’s high energy, high expectation.

On 6/25/2018 at 11:36 AM, Zoe Boy said:

Ok valid points again BUT!!! I don’t Dillard is in the same category as of Deerfield, Miramar , Western... Yea odds goes up in y’all favor but y’all would still lose.. DILLARD AND Deerfield has bad coaching but when it comes to talent , Deerfield has way more then y’all. Y’all even got a transfer qb from Deerfield I believe ... But y’all lost to western and Deerfield showed that they can play n beat Carol City.. So if they were supposed to meet in the playoffs heck y’all Deerfield has a chance to win..

Not in the same category as western bro please wate until Western has consecutive good seasons before we praise them because they are still without a championship and for all we know could be a one hit wonder like many others before them. And also not to mention that game vs western ended 20-16 and that Deerfield game was 0-0 until 1 Min left in the 2nd qt ...but we can’t play with either and that was without a true coaching staff or qb ...we was faced western week 2 still in turmoil after our Oc left the same week of week 1 and left the program high and dry which is why offensively we was so putrid the first 5 or 6 weeks we played all season long until week 9 without a OL coach all in all we still made the playoffs ..ok we get our district sucked ass last year but like it or not Dillard is still a AVG & Probably now with this coaching staff a above avg football team but that’s yet to be seen. But let’s not get it mistaken as I said depending on the matchup before this point system Dillard would have gotten further then what we have gotten in 6a Dillard is a good football team with usually a very solid defense they just wasn’t on the level of a CC or MNW & central but then again how many in Florida all Put plantation western and Miramar in the same boat the last few years and their fate would have been the same.