Support the Site by Donating!

Pipe Dreams

I appreciate your efforts Josh but financially I know this is a burden.  I wish you the best of luck but at some point you are going to need money and I just don't feel like the money will ever be there for a site like this.  It has been tried by close friends of mine and I've seen the struggles first hand.  Best of luck and hopefully you will land the support you need.  

PS Columbiafan better donate his piggy bank or he won't have anything to do with his life.

6 minutes ago, badbird said:

I appreciate your efforts Josh but financially I know this is a burden.  I wish you the best of luck but at some point you are going to need money and I just don't feel like the money will ever be there for a site like this.  It has been tried by close friends of mine and I've seen the struggles first hand.  Best of luck and hopefully you will land the support you need.  

PS Columbiafan better donate his piggy bank or he won't have anything to do with his life.

HEY! 

• 2 weeks later...
On 7/8/2018 at 9:10 AM, badbird said:

In addition to contributions from us, it would need some kind of corporate sponsorship to sustain itself. That is hard to attain here in Florida. 

For what it's worth, I plan on making a contribution once I do my budget for the remainder of the year. Unfortunately, it will be constrained by the fact I am now a retiree. 

Back in the day, I was able to get your buddies some corporate advertising from my then employer. However, it was too little to make a serious dent in their needs. It's a pity as I feel AL and CK did a great job and I certainly miss their board and broadcasts!