Kentucky stuns Florida

DisabledAccount

22 hours ago, ColumbiaHighFan2017class said:

Kentucky still wins even if they give them those 3 points 

UF was down by 5 heading into that final drive and never got in field goal range 

Unless you think he would have kicked a 70-80 yard field goal lol

Wtf are you talking bout im talking about the "miss" fg that was supposed to be good plus we scored again should of been tied but oh well

30 minutes ago, muckboy561 said:

Wtf are you talking bout im talking about the "miss" fg that was supposed to be good plus we scored again should of been tied but oh well

Yeah i watched the second half I'm aware of the field goal

On that final drive that UF got ball with under a minute they were trailing by 5

Even with field goal you all still trailing and you all were never in field goal range that last drive so UF wouldn't have won even if it counted

But forget the field goal for a second,  biggest reason UF lost was because of that defense, rush defense was cringe worthy to watch, the gators tackling was poor and the secondary looked like deer in headlights 

UF needs to worry more about the defense then Franks, as crazy as that sounds 

I’d give it 2 years before we really see the upswing back with UF. Once Mullen starts getting his recruits and type of guys into his system and his ways think they’ll start regaining some swagger. He’s playing with McElwains guys right now, they don’t know how to be physical, his system, or even just how to be winners. Hopefully they’ll give Mullen’s a few years to right the ship, his offense was proven to win/score in the past here at UF just needs his type of players.

This game wasn't a surprise, unless as you thought everything was healed because of Charleston Southern blowout. No, the team still lacks an identity. There are no go to players, no man to carry the load (offensively or defensively). Kentucky should have won the last two years, so no real surprise. Kentucky has been making gains, The only question is how quickly can UF right the ship. I think Urban left the cupboard bare for Muschamp, I think Muschamp left a stocked cupboard for McElwain, I think Mullen inherits a completely bare cupboard after the number of players that left early or didn't enroll. 

I preach patience for high school coaches, I say the same thing for both Taggert and Mullen. I think Gators will be a lot more patient that Noles will be, especially if JImbo starts winning at Texas A+M.  Gators have gone a long time without knowing what a dominant team feels like (no, none of McElwain or Muchamp's teams were dominant). Noles can still remember Jameis Winston and those two really good seasons.