Carol City best team in the state???

Floridatech

At the beginning of the season I thought it was Miami Central but CC beat em AND rolled through some impressive teams this year....I talked to a a longtime friend and former poster on here and he said that CC and IMG can claim bragging rights for this year as Florida's best team (this guy watches about 3-5 games in the South Florida area and have seen CC play like 3 times this year)......All in all I think CC is the best team and their competition speaks for itself....

Beat AHP 34-16 rec 7-2 playoff team

Beat Columbus rec 8-1 playoff team 

Beat Southridge rec 7-2 playoff team 

Beat MC rec 8-2 playoff team 

Beat BTW rec 4-5 potential playoff team 

Beat MNW rec 4-5 potential playoff team 

Most elite team ? Sure all around best team from coach’s all the way down ? I’ll give that to IMG & how I feel it’s all about matchups and who match up with who better personally I think a team like wekivia and etc would give carol city problems on any given night.

notice every team u mentioned other then AHP was a dade team all those teams beat up on each other every year they know each other their rivals so with that it’s like tomato tomoto 

14 minutes ago, THIS_IS_DILLARD said:

Most elite team ? Sure all around best team from coach’s all the way down ? I’ll give that to IMG & how I feel it’s all about matchups and who match up with who better personally I think a team like wekivia and etc would give carol city problems on any given night.

notice every team u mentioned other then AHP was a dade team all those teams beat up on each other every year they know each other their rivals so with that it’s like tomato tomoto 

Img isn't as well coached as people assume,  they usually run a very basic scheme and rely on talent alone 

I've seen plenty of coaching staffs in this state that would beat IMG if they had same level of talent across the board 

14 minutes ago, THIS_IS_DILLARD said:

Yeah Dade teams always beat up on each other but how often do you really see teams go undefeated against this slate of games

Miami Northwestern 

Miami Norland 

Miami Central 

Miami Booker T Washington 

Columbus

Miami Southridge 

Like honestly how often do you see that,  even some of the elite Dade teams over the years drop at least one of those games

Not to mention how often do you see someone shutout and running clock Columbus and Miami Southridge in the same seasons

And honestly take a look at IMG schedule this year, who the hell is actually impressive on that schedule to this point 

2 Miami teams with losing records 

A pine Richland team who lost a ton from last year (one of the people i spoke to from pine Richland said they lost 7 receivers from last year)

St John's game fell through 

Lost to Mater Dei who got beat down by St John Bosco 

Superior Collegiate who got waxed by Rockledge 

Like seriously who has IMG beat that is so dang good to this point 

I've seen teams make entire schedules in state here in FL that is better than the schedule IMG has currently

You could take the St Johns game off Miami Central schedule and it would still be a better schedule then IMG has to this point 

Only reason people think IMG schedule is good is because there are so many oos games, people forget there are plenty of elite teams in FL that would wax most states best team

1 hour ago, Floridatech said:

At the beginning of the season I thought it was Miami Central but CC beat em AND rolled through some impressive teams this year....I talked to a a longtime friend and former poster on here and he said that CC and IMG can claim bragging rights for this year as Florida's best team (this guy watches about 3-5 games in the South Florida area and have seen CC play like 3 times this year)......All in all I think CC is the best team and their competition speaks for itself....

Beat AHP 34-16 rec 7-2 playoff team

Beat Columbus rec 8-1 playoff team 

Beat Southridge rec 7-2 playoff team 

Beat MC rec 8-2 playoff team 

Beat BTW rec 4-5 potential playoff team 

Beat MNW rec 4-5 potential playoff team 

I have not seen them, but based on who they have beaten and the way they have done it, I suspect they are the best team in the state of Florida this year and am very glad the better Central Florida (except Mainland) teams are in 8A and not 6A. 

Just now, DarterBlue2 said:

I have not seen them, but based on who they have beaten and the way they have done it, I suspect they are the best team in the state of Florida this year and am very glad the better Central Florida (except Mainland) teams are in 8A and not 6A. 

How far off is mainland from 7a population count? 

4 minutes ago, DarterBlue2 said:

A couple hundred students. They wanted to move up to 8A, but were declined. They may well be 7A for the new cycle as their student population has probably grown a bit since the last determination. 

Based on some things I'm hearing with numbers we may see some fresh faces in 6,7, and 8a next cycle 

44 minutes ago, ColumbiaHighFan2017class said:

Yeah Dade teams always beat up on each other but how often do you really see teams go undefeated against this slate of games

Miami Northwestern 

Miami Norland 

Miami Central 

Miami Booker T Washington 

Columbus

Miami Southridge 

Like honestly how often do you see that,  even some of the elite Dade teams over the years drop at least one of those games

Not to mention how often do you see someone shutout and running clock Columbus and Miami Southridge in the same seasons

And honestly take a look at IMG schedule this year, who the hell is actually impressive on that schedule to this point 

2 Miami teams with losing records 

A pine Richland team who lost a ton from last year (one of the people i spoke to from pine Richland said they lost 7 receivers from last year)

St John's game fell through 

Lost to Mater Dei who got beat down by St John Bosco 

Superior Collegiate who got waxed by Rockledge 

Like seriously who has IMG beat that is so dang good to this point 

I've seen teams make entire schedules in state here in FL that is better than the schedule IMG has currently

You could take the St Johns game off Miami Central schedule and it would still be a better schedule then IMG has to this point 

Only reason people think IMG schedule is good is because there are so many oos games, people forget there are plenty of elite teams in FL that would wax most states best team

I want to see Vero Beach play IMG 

29 minutes ago, DarterBlue2 said:

Lol yea so everything is spread out 

3 hours ago, DarterBlue2 said:

Carol City prolly just whooped the potential 8a champ too

On 10/28/2018 at 11:21 AM, THIS_IS_DILLARD said:

I'm just going to say it. Carol City would beat Wekiva by 4 touchdowns. They are THAT good. I don't know if there is a better team in the country than them. Their team speed is off the charts. When you watch them play, it's mesmerizing.