Quantcast
Jump to content

Sign in to follow this  
VeniceIndiansFootball

2019 unofficial schedules

Recommended Posts


20 hours ago, MC Rockets said:

I'm hearing Andre Johnson is putting together a 4 team classic together in Miami. Projected Matchups:

MC vs Cedar Grove, Ga

BTW vs Apopka 

When I find out the date, I will inform. 

I speak to the Cedar Grive coach from time to time. What week would this be? I know some out of state teams that may be interested. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
48 minutes ago, nolebull813 said:

I speak to the Cedar Grive coach from time to time. What week would this be? I know some out of state teams that may be interested. 

I have heard the week as of yet. I could only assume it would be within the first couple of weeks. Might be week 0 or 1.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

It is for August 16th. When I asked if the opponent was Miami Central, the AD said he thinks so but it won’t be finalized until next week. 

Booker T is a lot closer to enrollment to CG and Miami Central is a lot closer to Apopka. So it would make a little more sense. 

How is Booker T supposed to be this year? Are they on their way back? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, nolebull813 said:

It is for August 16th. When I asked if the opponent was Miami Central, the AD said he thinks so but it won’t be finalized until next week. 

Booker T is a lot closer to enrollment to CG and Miami Central is a lot closer to Apopka. So it would make a little more sense. 

How is Booker T supposed to be this year? Are they on their way back? 

Ok. Which AD did you speak with? Apopka or CG? BTW should be better this season. I am hearing they got a transfer from MC at RB. Was #7 for MC last year. Kid is really fast. MC didn't use him like they should have. Would have been matchup nightmare if they had him as a slot WR.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, MC Rockets said:

Ok. Which AD did you speak with? Apopka or CG? BTW should be better this season. I am hearing they got a transfer from MC at RB. Was #7 for MC last year. Kid is really fast. MC didn't use him like they should have. Would have been matchup nightmare if they had him as a slot WR.

I spoke to Cedar Grove. He couldn’t give a definitive answer except they are for sure coming. Either way it’s gonna be a great doubleheader no matter how you match the teams. 

Would have been cool to get 2 oos teams, because if Apopka plays one of the Miami teams it will have to be a preseason game that doesn’t count. The oos team is allowed to count towards the regular season 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, nolebull813 said:

I spoke to Cedar Grove. He couldn’t give a definitive answer except they are for sure coming. Either way it’s gonna be a great doubleheader no matter how you match the teams. 

Would have been cool to get 2 oos teams, because if Apopka plays one of the Miami teams it will have to be a preseason game that doesn’t count. The oos team is allowed to count towards the regular season 

Yeah, I wish they could move the dates so that the games count on the season records.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
Sign in to follow this  



×
×
  • Create New...