Miami Central 2019 schedule

MC Rockets

Here is the schedule for MC in 2019. Dates, time and determination of home and away games at Traz Powell Stadium TBA. But this is the order of games.

Pre-season Cedar Grove, Ga. @Traz

Wk 1 St. Frances Academy, MD. @Traz 

Wk 2 Booker T Washington @Traz 

Wk 3 Carol City @Traz 

Wk 4 South Ridge @Traz

Wk 5 Edison @Traz 

Wk 6 Belen @Traz 

Wk 7 Northwestern @Traz 

Wk 8 Norland @Traz 

Wk 9 South Miami @Tropical 

Wk 10 Chaminade @Chaminade 

58 minutes ago, THIS_IS_DILLARD said:

Over all awesome schedule that southridge game should be a great one and it’s a district game 

Belen Jesuit could be a bit underrated, you asked about a potential dark horse in SFL I would put them in that category

I see Miami Central, Belen Jesuit and Miami Southridge all being playoff teams

1 hour ago, THIS_IS_DILLARD said:

Lol it’s cool bro how do you guys see yourself finishing.

That St Frances game is going to be a dozy! If we somehow pull that off I like our chances of running the table, baring any major injuries. But when it comes to playing Carol City and Northwestern the playcalling on offense gets really suspect. But time will tell. 

36 minutes ago, MC Rockets said:

That St Frances game is going to be a dozy! If we somehow pull that off I like our chances of running the table, baring any major injuries. But when it comes to playing Carol City and Northwestern the playcalling on offense gets really suspect. But time will tell. 

Those some lofty expectations bro what do you guys have returning ? And did you make it to the game vs us in the playoffs last year.

25 minutes ago, THIS_IS_DILLARD said:

Those some lofty expectations bro what do you guys have returning ? And did you make it to the game vs us in the playoffs last year.

We have a good QB that transferred from American. Amari Daniels is back at RB along with Owens from last year. WR's are good. Not great. OL is decent. DL will be good and LB. Secondary will probably be our strongest. But talent has never been the issue. Coaching is. 

I didn't make it to the game last year. My son had a football game that night, so you know what that meant. 

10 minutes ago, MC Rockets said:

We have a good QB that transferred from American. Amari Daniels is back at RB along with Owens from last year. WR's are good. Not great. OL is decent. DL will be good and LB. Secondary will probably be our strongest. But talent has never been the issue. Coaching is. 

I didn't make it to the game last year. My son had a football game that night, so you know what that meant. 

I already know bro