Quantcast

(0-2) BLANCHE ELY @ (2-1) GLADES CENTRAL

So after starting 0-4 Last year only to bounce back and finish strong at 5-5 and make the playoffs because of a weak district but the tigers find them self in familiar territory after giving up a late lead to rival deerfield to drop to 0-2 now there heading to the muck to face a improved raiders team who will be motivated to get back on track after a tough lost to palm beach gardens can ely drop to 0-3 again and then have to travel to traz powell next week to face miami northwestern??? We will know friday night.

Cocoa vs Raines

Was a very humid night. The wind was absolute dead. Just plain muggy. 

Just like the game, muggy.

Both teams looked flat, until Jusdon ripped off a 92 yard TD run, to put Cocoa on the board to end the First Quarter. Raines has a decent QB and WR combo hitting several deep passes for scores, while Judson and Dean hooked up for a score.

End of the half with Raines in the lead 14, Cocoa 13.

Second half was much better for both teams. Both hit some long passes for big yards and runs that kept drives going. All in all it was a very good match up with Cocoa coming out on top.

Raines should be playing Bolles again in the playoffs, but like last year, Rogers will make changes and 4A north should see Bolles in the championship game again.

This topic is now closed to further replies.

• Yes, this is what is going to happen. Your good buddy Rick Darlington is heading back from the Peach State to act as Judge, Jury, and Executioner.  He will use his "loud voice" and "animated features" to make sure that these criminals have what is coming to them.  
    • I heard after all the bad calls you made you should be wearing these stripes instead    
    • Perspective, I think that is some really great style. I think that would look great in a court room! 
    • Sorry for being absent here. Been getting a lot of things situated here in the new year plus working on All-State teams so a lot going on. Also working on relaunching a podcast so been trying to lay down the groundwork on that. One of the things I am planning on doing this year from this point forward is focus more on the board and keep a better focus on things. As for Old School Lion, all I can say at this point is I revoked him being a moderator along with everyone else until I can get a better focus on that. I may add @peezy28 back as a moderator in the near future, but the only other person at this point is going to be @SportsNut25who I have paid to do some work for me from time to time and I have a complete trust with him with things on the backend of this website. Old School Lion was also one of the ones that made the inflaming comments and I messaged him about it. Instead of having a conversation about it and why he did it, he never read it and basically walked from the message board. I won't tolerate what he did from anyone. As @Perspectivehas said, I had to make a choice and really it comes down to it, I don't have a bucket full of money to survive and defend a lawsuit. It comes down to living life as comfortably as I can in my means or fighting big bucks. I have to chose my battles wisely. If you all want to contribute and support what I do (it is not cheap... server space is not cheap either), I will soon be setting up a Patreon where you can be a Patron of this site. The Patreon will also have ties into the Podcast and the plan I have, but is all I can say for now as the plan is not final just yet.  Also, one more thing... if you all have a suggestion for me for the message board or the website itself (topics, stories, ideas, etc), please let me know here or send me a message.  Josh
    • Thanks for the fashion tip, Jambun.   I just got back from my tailor.   What do you think?   
  • Who's Online (See full list)

• Popular Contributors