Who Is This FL HS Legend? Steve Hutchinson/Coral Springs

OldSchoolLion

1 hour ago, OldSchoolLion said:

one of the better linemen FL has produced

Where did he play in high school?

Where did he play in college?

Which NFL team drafted him?

84392399_3058266944207460_3033987845904662528_n.png?_nc_cat=105&_nc_sid=730e14&_nc_ohc=J3N4oMBY1u8AX9O-SEc&_nc_ht=scontent-iad3-1.xx&oh=884b056e35ab0ef866c40c7cede1bf1e&oe=5EC3DCB9

This guy does not look like a modern day, lineman. More like a Linebacker or Tight End or even a big Wide Receiver. My how the game has changed. 

3 minutes ago, DarterBlue2 said:

This guy does not look like a modern day, lineman. More like a Linebacker or Tight End or even a big Wide Receiver. My how the game has changed. 

Great observation, Darter.  He "grew" into a 300+ pound NFL lineman.  So, he had a big frame in hs then but was not toting around 50 pounds of extra fat and water like the kids today.  The kids today want to be 300 pounds in high school and it is incredibly unhealthy.   

9 hours ago, badbird said:

looks like one of the answers to the HOF question but I had to cheat to get it so I wont say his name

Badbird gave us a hint.  He is an NFL Hall of Famer from south Florida.  If you don't recognize the uniform in the picture, don't feel badly.  The school he went to is not known for football.

Steve Hutchinson played high school at Coral Springs in Broward County.  He went on to become an NCAA All-American at the University of Michigan, and was recognized as the nation's top offensive lineman by the TD Club of Columbus.  He was a NFL Pro Bowler many times and has been recognized as one of the top offensive lineman of the 2000's.