A Message for the Current Moderator of the Message Board.

Jambun82

1 hour ago, Jambun82 said:

Hello, I would like to make contact with the current moderator of the message board. I am not sure who that person is at this time, but I have a few questions that I would like to be answered. Thank you very much. 

Not sure how active he is here, but Joshua Wilson is the current moderator. He should be able to answer any comments or concerns you may have. His handle is @Joshua Wilson

7 hours ago, Jambun82 said:

Hello, I would like to make contact with the current moderator of the message board. I am not sure who that person is at this time, but I have a few questions that I would like to be answered. Thank you very much. 

5 hours ago, VeniceIndiansFootball said:

Not sure how active he is here, but Joshua Wilson is the current moderator. He should be able to answer any comments or concerns you may have. His handle is @Joshua Wilson

@SportsNut25is a secondary moderator and may be more easy to reach than Josh.

Hi Jambun. As others have said, Josh or I would be the go-to contacts. You can also message both Josh and I at the same time, if you like, and I can ensure Josh responds to you if I can't address all of your concerns or if I feel Josh would be the better person to address your concerns. 

I see Josh hasn't been on since late January, but I try to pop in at least once or twice a week, at the bare minimum.  

1 hour ago, SportsNut25 said:

Hi Jambun. As others have said, Josh or I would be the go-to contacts. You can also message both Josh and I at the same time, if you like, and I can ensure Josh responds to you if I can't address all of your concerns or if I feel Josh would be the better person to address your concerns. 

I see Josh hasn't been on since late January, but I try to pop in at least once or twice a week, at the bare minimum.  

Thank you SportsNut25. I will send you a private message soon.