Golden Out in Miami

DisabledAccount

About damn time and not saying before him that Randy Shannon was better but Al Golden was really stinking up the joint.

Shannon was better than Golden, Coker was better than Shannon and Butch Davis was better than Coker....You got to have big money to pay a big time Head Coach these days and the 'Canes do not want to put up the $.   90% of the 'Canes South Florida  "verbal" commits end up elsewhere, these kids don't want to play in a 75,000 seat stadium with 18,000 in it, and on a mediocre (at best) ACC team. I will be stunned if they can hold on to STA commit Sam Bruce.  

How in the world can a rich private school like Miami not find a way to build a 40,000 seat stadium on campus? Oh, I get it they need a retired soccer player and the MLS to help them out.  That is a joke!   Of all the schools in the ACC, Miami's football program seems to be the least college atmosphere friendly.  Even the NC State, Wake Forest and Duke programs are more efficient....... It seems there is not much college football atmosphere here in South Florida anymore the "U" the "Swag" are done for a while in my opinion.  Time to hit pause for the U  and take a look at Duke on how to build a football program.