Change of classification

09mrslick

bolles would sometimes be competitive to trinity, but i get what u saying, mabey a big private and a small private, like all privates 1-4 a in one class and privates in 5-8 in large or something like that

Bolles would, you're right on that one. With Corky I'll never count them out. However, I think the way it is now is fine, or the combining classes like I said earlier is great too. 

They wouldn't get past STA in the south nor would they get past AHP or Columbus. At least this past year I don't think they would. 

That's why you would separate the private schools. Small ones in one class and big ones in another. 

Small class would be Trinity/Bolles out of the north most years and Oxbridge/Hertiage Delray/Chaminade out of the south. 

That's why you would separate the private schools. Small ones in one class and big ones in another. 

Small class would be Trinity/Bolles out of the north most years and Oxbridge/Hertiage Delray/Chaminade out of the south. 

I just got what you meant by small private. Thought he was wondering how they'd do. I agree though it'd be between those 3 in the south most years. 

What about American Heritage Delray

AHD could battle it out with Oxbridge most years.  Archbishop McCarthy, Chaminade Madonna, Gulliver Prep, Westminster Christian, or Clearwater Central might get a sniff here or there, and would balance out a competitive Private Small South.    AHD and Oxbridge should be close going forward  and the Small Private South could work well. Can't say the same about up the small private North..... 

Up North you pretty much only have Trinity and Bolles.....I think Bolles would generally be a good game with AHD or Oxbridge generally speaking, but right now Trinity Christian is on another level than any of those schools.  Trinity Christian is an elite team in Florida.  I think Bolles might get Trinity in a 1 of 4 years type deal.

AHD could battle it out with Oxbridge most years.  Archbishop McCarthy, Chaminade Madonna, Gulliver Prep, Westminster Christian, or Clearwater Central might get a sniff here or there, and would balance out a competitive Private Small South.    AHD and Oxbridge should be close going forward  and the Small Private South could work well. Can't say the same about up the small private North..... 

Up North you pretty much only have Trinity and Bolles.....I think Bolles would generally be a good game with AHD or Oxbridge generally speaking, but right now Trinity Christian is on another level any of those schools.  Trinity Christian is an elite team in Florida.  I think Bolles might get Trinity in a 1 of 4 years type deal.

i would think 2-3 out of 5 but i get what u saying, but bolles would hold their own with trinity

Here's how I'd do it:

1a - Public schools -    0-500

2a - Private Schools -  0-500

3a - Private Schools -  501-1000

4a - Public Schools -   501 - 1000

5a - Public Schools -   1001 - 1500

6a - Public Schools -   1501 - 2000

7a - Public Schools -   2001 - 2500

8a - Public/Private  -   2500 and over Public Schools and Privates over 1000

This would take the few private schools currently in 5a-8a and put them in the largest classification.  In my opinion, they would have no problem competing there.  Secondly, it takes the few private schools in 4a down to what is currently 3a.  Class 2a is mostly private anyhow.  

Independents and Conferences:  By voluntary election; let them form a bowl game or playoff system and govern themselves.   Regular season non-district games between public and private schools or between independent and playoff eligible teams is fine.  

IMG - remain independent, but I'm not so sure they would have advanced past the 3rd round in class 5a-8a this year anyhow.  

Here's how I'd do it:

1a - Public schools -    0-500

2a - Private Schools -  0-500

3a - Private Schools -  501-1000

4a - Public Schools -   501 - 1000

5a - Public Schools -   1001 - 1500

6a - Public Schools -   1501 - 2000

7a - Public Schools -   2001 - 2500

8a - Public/Private  -   2500 and over Public Schools and Privates over 1000

This would take the few private schools currently in 5a-8a and put them in the largest classification.  In my opinion, they would have no problem competing there.  Secondly, it takes the few private schools in 4a down to what is currently 3a.  Class 2a is mostly private anyhow.  

Independents and Conferences:  By voluntary election; let them form a bowl game or playoff system and govern themselves.   Regular season non-district games between public and private schools or between independent and playoff eligible teams is fine.  

IMG - remain independent, but I'm not so sure they would have advanced past the 3rd round in class 5a-8a this year anyhow.  

I am not sure you would have enough teams in 1A or 4A with those numbers Hwy 17 but i do like the format maybe bump up 4A to 1200 or 1300 you need at least 36 teams