American heritage At lowndes 2022

THIS_IS_DILLARD

8 hours ago, THAT S--T WAS FUNNY said:

Bro you run track at a juco....you aint got that type of money to gamble away!

Juco does scholarships , plus nil money.  But currently I just have financial aid. Hopefully I could get nil and scholarship money this fall. 

10 hours ago, Jesse said:

Drop yo cash app . Fleming going ham 100 bucks 

I’m not taking your money in a one-sided bet; that’s not the kind of person I am. But if you think that Patrick Surtain’s defensive line and front 7 is going to allow over 200 rushing yards to Lowndes, maybe I could sell you bridge insurance instead. <_<

17 minutes ago, VeniceIndiansFootball said:

I’m not taking your money in a one-sided bet; that’s not the kind of person I am. But if you think that Patrick Surtain’s defensive line and front 7 is going to allow over 200 rushing yards to Lowndes, maybe I could sell you bridge insurance instead. <_<

Fleming is special man 

2 hours ago, Jesse said:

Fleming is special man 

How special is he when he doesn't show any D1 offers and we are to judge his greatness by what he posts of himself on facebook or instagram.  Heck, we got a 9th grade RB, Taevion Swint that has already received an offer from Florida and gained over 1100 all purpose yards last year as he gradually learned the offense.  Think he may be better already, but I am not needing to constantly promote him; if Fleming was all you say you wouldn't have to do just that, others would be doing it for you.

4 hours ago, Ray Icaza said:

How special is he when he doesn't show any D1 offers and we are to judge his greatness by what he posts of himself on facebook or instagram.  Heck, we got a 9th grade RB, Taevion Swint that has already received an offer from Florida and gained over 1100 all purpose yards last year as he gradually learned the offense.  Think he may be better already, but I am not needing to constantly promote him; if Fleming was all you say you wouldn't have to do just that, others would be doing it for you.

He does have offers from Troy and liberty University 

27 minutes ago, Jesse said:

He does have offers from Troy and liberty University 

That is good, but he will need to gain 200 yards against good teams to get the notoriety you are giving him.  He doesn't even have much recognition on the ranking/recruiting services.  Take for example a Kissimmee kid that recently left for an opportunity to play for a national power, St. Frances Academy in Baltimore as a receiver where he starts.  He is currently a 3-Star recruit with over 20 offers........ his name is Lamar Patterson.  Think there would be a stronger argument for me to be rambling on more about this kid than you do about yours.

2 hours ago, Ray Icaza said:

That is good, but he will need to gain 200 yards against good teams to get the notoriety you are giving him.  He doesn't even have much recognition on the ranking/recruiting services.  Take for example a Kissimmee kid that recently left for an opportunity to play for a national power, St. Frances Academy in Baltimore as a receiver where he starts.  He is currently a 3-Star recruit with over 20 offers........ his name is Lamar Patterson.  Think there would be a stronger argument for me to be rambling on more about this kid than you do about yours.

He is blowing up as we speak man 1,000 likes a post.