Reminder to follow the rules

Joshua Wilson

For those wondering, I just deleted a post for crossing the line in civility and breaking rule #1 in the rules which have been pinned on this board for over 3 years.

I will remind you all that you will NOT call any other team a name or accuse them of something on this board. This is not that other site's message board and I refuse to allow it to become that way.

Let this serve as your only warning because next time there will be no warning as posts will be removed and likely suspension of your account for 1 to 2 weeks.

Got any questions PM me or email me.

For those wondering, I just deleted a post for crossing the line in civility and breaking rule #1 in the rules which have been pinned on this board for over 3 years.

I will remind you all that you will NOT call any other team a name or accuse them of something on this board. This is not that other site's message board and I refuse to allow it to become that way.

Let this serve as your only warning because next time there will be no warning as posts will be removed and likely suspension of your account for 1 to 2 weeks.

Got any questions PM me or email me.

I don't think this site has posters like DJ's site but I guess you have to reaffirm it...

Welcome to the board, what team you rep?

I'm another one who has come over from that "other" board and will never go back. Nothing more needs to be said. 

I have represented the Trinity Catholic Celtics from Ocala, Florida since they were started in 2003. A 3A team that has won 2 championships and has been in a total of 4. Always a very good 3A team, last year with a change of the head coach and new assistants, the transfer of probably the only two D-1 players to public school, and the lack of a large Senior roster, we didn't do very well although we did manage to go to the 2nd round of the playoffs. As far as I know I am the only one who is covering the Celtics on this board, or for that matter, on the previous board. I also try to cover all of the Marion County teams; North Marion, Vanguard, Forest, Dunnellon, Lake Weir, Westport, St. John Lutheran, and Ocala Christian Academy. However, I defer to SPC Jessica as she is so much more knowledgeable, especially with 3A teams, than I am. 

I try my best to post regular updates on Trinity and the other county teams. I am a fan only and not a coach nor do I have a son who is on any football team. I just enjoy high school football as it has not yet been corrupted by politics and money. Chris Martin, the coach of St. John Lutheran, is a friend. Joe Sturdivant, Trinity's new coach, is an acquaintance. Outside of that I have little actual insider information. Just try my best to analyze things that are happening, both positive and negative, and give my opinion. I think that this is what a HS football forum should be all about. People giving as much information on the team or teams they support so that others can have an insight that they normally would not have about these teams since they probably do have have the ability to attend the games

I'm another one who has come over from that "other" board and will never go back. Nothing more needs to be said. 

I have represented the Trinity Catholic Celtics from Ocala, Florida since they were started in 2003. A 3A team that has won 2 championships and has been in a total of 4. Always a very good 3A team, last year with a change of the head coach and new assistants, the transfer of probably the only two D-1 players to public school, and the lack of a large Senior roster, we didn't do very well although we did manage to go to the 2nd round of the playoffs. As far as I know I am the only one who is covering the Celtics on this board, or for that matter, on the previous board. I also try to cover all of the Marion County teams; North Marion, Vanguard, Forest, Dunnellon, Lake Weir, Westport, St. John Lutheran, and Ocala Christian Academy. However, I defer to SPC Jessica as she is so much more knowledgeable, especially with 3A teams, than I am. 

I try my best to post regular updates on Trinity and the other county teams. I am a fan only and not a coach nor do I have a son who is on any football team. I just enjoy high school football as it has not yet been corrupted by politics and money. Chris Martin, the coach of St. John Lutheran, is a friend. Joe Sturdivant, Trinity's new coach, is an acquaintance. Outside of that I have little actual insider information. Just try my best to analyze things that are happening, both positive and negative, and give my opinion. I think that this is what a HS football forum should be all about. People giving as much information on the team or teams they support so that others can have an insight that they normally would not have about these teams since they probably do have have the ability to attend the games

Great post Proseteye!  Trinity Catholic is a solid program in a real tough Division. 

Any word on vanguard?

Also glad that you joined board you will like it here, were the best board out there ðŸ˜

Vanguard is LOADED with talent but has average coaching at best. They will probably lose to Armwood in the regional finals despite having at least as much talent. I believe that Vanguards entire secondary are D1 kids. They have torn it up at team 7v7 camps this summer.

So vanguard will beat Gainesville in second round?