South Fla Teams That was playoff bound in 2015 but will likely miss it in 2016????

Right but ely is a historical black school...u usally hear something involved with them their a little to quiet. Yeah their schedule last year was brutal and it kind of look the same this year. Im just saying tho not even a spring game result ??? Didnt they have a spring game?

They lost to Naples Lely 27-33 for what that's worth.  August scrimmages and pre-seasons are usually a lot more informative than May - IMO.  Ely has another very hard schedule and as we discussed even Fort Lauderdale will be harder this year.

@ North Marion

Plantation

@ Deerfield Beach

Boyd Anderson

Fort Lauderdale

Cardinal Gibbons

@ Coconut Creek

@ Lakeland

@ STA

@ Dillard

They lost to Naples Lely 27-33 for what that's worth.  August scrimmages and pre-seasons are usually a lot more informative than May - IMO.  Ely has another very hard schedule and as we discussed even Fort Lauderdale will be harder this year.

@ North Marion

Plantation

@ Deerfield Beach

Boyd Anderson

Fort Lauderdale

Cardinal Gibbons

@ Coconut Creek

@ Lakeland

@ STA

@ Dillard

Hmmmm close score...is lely a respectable opponent ???

& what games do u c as wins & loses on their schedule ?? & what their ending record will be.

& what games do u c as wins & loses on their schedule ?? & what their ending record will be.

Lely is probably an average at best 5A team this year... Realistically I only see them with coinflip chances versus  Plantation, Coconut Creek, North Marion, Cardinal Gibbons and Fort Lauderdale. Very slim chances versus BA and Dillard. Probably similar record to last year.

Lely is probably an average at best 5A team this year... Realistically I only see them with coinflip chances versus  Plantation, Coconut Creek, North Marion, Cardinal Gibbons and Fort Lauderdale. Very slim chances versus BA and Dillard. Probably similar record to last year.

O okay thats whats up ...any info on boynton beach this off season havent heard anything.

I realistically only see them winning 3- 4 games against cardinal gibbons, FtL, and plantation or north marion

And still will be in the playoffs at 3-7 or 4-6 smh....but i guess we will see Im ready for august yo.

And still could be better than at least 85% of the 7A teams in the state - as they were last year.  Ely is a 8-9  win team in some parts of FL.  They also have STA in their District which almost guarantees they will never win their District.  Not many would want to trade districts or schedules with them, yet they find reason to talk pessimistic of them because they play one of the hardest schedules in the state and are likely only capable of winning a few games.  I will agree that something needs to be fixed with a 2-3 win team making the playoffs but that is not the only problem....

As if 9-2 Harmony was a legit 7A playoff team last year.  :rolleyes:  

And still could be better than at least 85% of the 7A teams in the state - as they were last year.  Ely is a 8-9  win team in some parts of FL.  They also have STA in their District which almost guarantees they will never win their District.  Not many would want to trade districts or schedules with them, yet they find reason to talk pessimistic of them because they play one of the hardest schedules in the state and are likely only capable of winning a few games.  I will agree that something needs to be fixed with a 2-3 win team making the playoffs but that is not the only problem....

You Right About that lol aye i commend them for their touch schedule many shy away from touch competition they dont quit. So im excited to see them and a Few other teams in this 2016 season

That district should really be dwyer, st. thomas, cooper city, and mater academy to make it fair