BTW @ AHP (AT THE GAME) GAME THREAD

Wish I could say this was a good game.  Anybody that picked BTW tonight you were dead on.  Although I feel both Offenses looked very vanilla (perhaps holding back a bit)  in the first half, it was obvious who the better team was tonight.  AHP could not do anything productive and consistent the entire night except get penalties.  The frustration showed versus a very small but physical and quick BTW Defense.  STA versus BTW in Miami is going to be HUUGGEEEEEE!

Wish I could say this was a good game.  Anybody that picked BTW tonight you were dead on.  Although I feel both Offenses looked very vanilla (perhaps holding back a bit)  in the first half, it was obvious who the better team was tonight.  AHP could not do anything productive and consistent the entire night except get penalties.  The frustration showed versus a very small but physical and quick BTW Defense.  STA versus BTW in Miami is going to be HUUGGEEEEEE!

I was kind of surprised how much bigger they looked this year as compared to last year.   

I was kind of surprised how much bigger they looked this year as compared to last year.   

The OL on BTW had some  big boys for sure.  The DL looked smaller than most elite teams that I have seen of late.  When compared to BTW last year however though...yes the DL looks bigger for sure.  I just watched the STA and Dillard Thursay  night so I saw some good sized DLs in that one.  BTWs DL was very, very effective though.  

I was at the game last night. BTW looked good but I will say AHP is overrated. The QB was not impressive. The RB had ONE nice run of about 15 yards. The lack of QB play made it hard for the WR's to make plays. The defense is decent but nothing to write home about. And lastly very undisciplined. Now I do believe they will get their act together to win 5A, but I won't be surprised if Colquitt beats next week if they go up there with the same game play. They should fall in the polls if any come out on Monday. As for BTW once they got thier wheels rolling it was a wrap. True test comes next week in STA. Ice will have them ready. And I can see them winning that game. Won't be shocked at all. Game with Central will be huge as well because they match up with each other well.

I was at the game last night. BTW looked good but I will say AHP is overrated. The QB was not impressive. The RB had ONE nice run of about 15 yards. The lack of QB play made it hard for the WR's to make plays. The defense is decent but nothing to write home about. And lastly very undisciplined. Now I do believe they will get their act together to win 5A, but I won't be surprised if Colquitt beats next week if they go up there with the same game play. They should fall in the polls if any come out on Monday. As for BTW once they got thier wheels rolling it was a wrap. True test comes next week in STA. Ice will have them ready. And I can see them winning that game. Won't be shocked at all. Game with Central will be huge as well because they match up with each other well.

Could you see a team like say bishop morre knocking ahp out in playoffs?

You were at the game last night? You should've came n holla at us... Most of the central players were there including coach rolen..... You making that trip to Eastridge next week?

Richardson needs to stay healthy.  I watched the game last night and he was utilizing the pocket well, throwing a nice ball,  making nice quick decisions under pressure etc..., but to be honest I was not overly-impressed with his mobility.  

You were at the game last night? You should've came n holla at us... Most of the central players were there including coach rolen..... You making that trip to Eastridge next week?

I did see Roland, Sabbath, and a few players. It was hot as hell out there last night. I was trying to find air. Lol! Yes I will be at the game next week. Gonna take the bus.

To be honest he doesn't need to be mobile.

Agree ...with that OL and his instincts but it will not hurt to be a little more elusive against STA next week. I believe STA will get to him quicker than AHP did.  

I understand he reads the field very well and can get rid of the ball quickly when needed, but you just hope his frame can take the punishment.