USA Today new #1

MC Rockets

BTW > IMG if they even try to put it the other way I won't recognize this as a leginenent poll

I disagree, Pre season is just that. If pre season didn't include 4th quarter second string, JV and Freshman play I may tend to agree. Hell, Cocoa played a 13 year old against Clearwater who had 2 solo tackles with many assists. I'm sure there are more HS games where the out come may have resulted in different scores if just the starters played the whole game.

You only count the in season games toward the National Champ. Just sayin,

BTW will have time to prove they are top 10. Beating STA is a good start.

BTW beat the number1 team, they deserve top spot

I respectfully disagree again.

In 2010, Cocoa beat the #1 ranked Abilene Tx team 24-21. They finished the season undefeated, and moved all the way to#12 in the USA poll. By your standards, Cocoa should have finished the season as the National Champs.

They defeated Glades Central when they mattered. GC beat a very good Skyline Tx that year in TX. No easy feat.

They defeated Madison County when MC was an exceptional team to win the North bracket.

They defeated Abilene who beat Plant 27-17, Plant lost to STA in the Championship game in O-Town.

They defeated Thomas Jefferson Pa, who when on to win their Championship in Pa.

They also beat Olive Branch, who lost in the 3rd round of their playoffs.

All I'm trying to say is that one game doesn't make a #1 national team. It takes a complete season. Bishop pounded Cedar Hill to pieces. BTW barely squeaked by on a iffy call. BG was ranked by some polls as #1 where STA was ranked by others as #1. 

Think it all the way through.

When I said I didn't care i was refering to not caring if Columbia was ever voted national champs as the only title I care about is state, but I want to see a deserving team get the title and if you play 5 games less I don't view them as deserving over 15-0 teams who actually win state

Now you gonna make a top 25?

When I said I didn't care i was refering to not caring if Columbia was ever voted national champs as the only title I care about is state, but I want to see a deserving team get the title and if you play 5 games less I don't view them as deserving over 15-0 teams who actually win state

Now you gonna make a top 25?

You also vehemently made your opinion in your own words about : "a fictitious national championship"  " it only matters if they play each other"  " the only way you can measure teams is if they play each other"  

Am I right, or am I right?

You also vehemently made your opinion in your own words about : "a fictitious national championship" " it only matters if they play each other" " the only way you can measure teams is if they play each other"

Am I right, or am I right?

Yes I did say that but I beilive it has been said we will never be able to have a national playoffs so unfortently we never will have a true champion

Well Bishop Gorman's and BTW chances just got better.

Cocoa 26, TCA 23 in OT.  What a game, it should never went into OT. If you watched it on ESPN2 you know what I mean.

For the record, Cocoa has never lost to a team in a lower classification than Cocoa's classification since Wilks took over as HC.

Cocoa 26, TCA 23 in OT. What a game, it should never went into OT. If you watched it on ESPN2 you know what I mean.

For the record, Cocoa has never lost to a team in a lower classification than Cocoa's classification since Wilks took over as HC.

Good win there. I recorded game and will need to watch it

Cocoa 26, TCA 23 in OT.  What a game, it should never went into OT. If you watched it on ESPN2 you know what I mean.

In error, I believe University was 3a when they came to Cocoa and beat them pretty good.