Storm

Tigerfan1

Hope the bad portion will be done by Friday

I would assume most Thursday games (JV & Varsity) from central Florida to north Florida will be washed out. Friday night games will probably depend on the amount of rain that falls and whether the fields drain well or not. One of the good things about Bryant Stadium having the artificial turf. It drains well and no mud.

I would assume most Thursday games (JV & Varsity) from central Florida to north Florida will be washed out. Friday night games will probably depend on the amount of rain that falls and whether the fields drain well or not. One of the good things about Bryant Stadium having the artificial turf. It drains well and no mud.

Tiger stadium has a good drain and we also are on high ground so as long as its not thunderstorms during game we will be able to play but I think our jv game @Suwannee will end up being cancelled

I've seen on Twitter that numerous school districts across Florida have cancelled classes for Thursday and are closely monitoring the weather for Friday. 

We're going to be in for a rough one this weekend, but thankfully, it doesn't appear to be as bad as it easily could be. 

I've seen on Twitter that numerous school districts across Florida have cancelled classes for Thursday and are closely monitoring the weather for Friday.

We're going to be in for a rough one this weekend, but thankfully, it doesn't appear to be as bad as it easily could be.

Im following the storm on a weather blog and they are expecting a cat 1 hurricane

Looking at my interactive weather map it would seem that all games in Florida, from West Palm Beach north, will be cancelled for Friday. Can't see any team wanting to play in the weather that's coming in from the Gulf. :o

it's going to be tough if Trinity Catholic gets cancelled again, 2 weeks in a row, I keep looking at the Celtics twitter page but haven't seen anything yet on it

it's going to be tough if Trinity Catholic gets cancelled again, 2 weeks in a row, I keep looking at the Celtics twitter page but haven't seen anything yet on it

Nothing on their Facebook page either. I'm quite sure that the game will be rescheduled. I guess it will be up to Jesuit as to when they can travel over here.