Storm

Tigerfan1

http://usatodayhss.com/2016/no-3-img-faces-twin-foes-in-weather-no-14-centennial#sthash.orndzPz3.uxfs&st_refDomain=t.co&st_refQuery=/WlafkAEmog

Looks like img at risk of missing game and having to FORFEIT unless they got a way to California in next 24 hours

they're supposed to be flying out from Tampa really early in the morning weather permitting

Proseteye,

I just saw the Ocala Trinity vs Jesuit game was cancelled for tomorrow. I haven't heard of a make-up date yet. Really unfortunate that OTC hasn't been able to get a game in yet.  Both teams have the same bye week on 10/21- they could reschedule for that week.

I know about now that the Celtic players are biting at the bit. I'm hoping that Jesuit agrees to a game this Saturday. 

Thanks Jess

Port st joe has no damage at all. Sounds like some damage in wakulla. Headed to franklin county now to check damage to our job sites. Thank you for your concern. I hope everyone over yalls way are .okay

We are ok the city of Trenton only lost power for about 5 min but out in the county 17,000 home are with out power and we had over 7 inches of rain. Some of the towns down by the coast have a bad storm surge around 10 feet and there is a lot of damage down that way.

I live just a couple of minutes from the coast and made it through without any damage. We had some strong winds but I never lost power. I think there are a lot of trees down around the area...and a lot of people without power.

I talked to some friends in Tallahassee and it sounds like they got hit pretty bad. None of them have power...lots of down trees.

Out game with Raines has been rescheduled to tomorrow night at 7:30.

I live just a couple of minutes from the coast and made it through without any damage. We had some strong winds but I never lost power. I think there are a lot of trees down around the area...and a lot of people without power.

I talked to some friends in Tallahassee and it sounds like they got hit pretty bad. None of them have power...lots of down trees.

Out game with Raines has been rescheduled to tomorrow night at 7:30.

Was just told not long ago the Raines/Wakulla game is officially canceled for tomorrow night.

Just got back from Franklin County (Apalachicola, St George Island, Carrabelle) water damage in low lying areas, and a few trees down but nothing to stop  their game with North Bay Haven.  Loaned some extra generators to a friend in Tallahassee, lots of trees down many parts of town to be without power for days so I don't know how the games there will be affected.