Columbia vs Bolles

DisabledAccount

Columbia vs Bolles  

16 members have voted

1. 1. who wins?

Columbia looking for a home Saturday game and reportedly will not travel, It will be interesting to see if this get's off the ground and get's done

I can confirm the refusal to travel

We already lost 1 home game due to weather (Camden county) and because we likely won't have any home playoff games we need to either get this week at home or sit it out but reportedly img was interested in traveling to Columbia on Saturday

We at one point were agreed to play at home Saturday against baker county but they backed out a few hours ago so that was set for like a hour or 2

If IMG wins by 50 do you put them in your top 25

I left them out for a reason and if you ask broward or anyone else that heard what I had to say bout img during the summer you would know it not the fact I don't think they top 25 worthy talent wise, I do not rank them because I don't consider a team who gets most of talent from outside of Florida and plays most of schedule out of Florida and doesent even play in any playoff games to be ranked

Once they join a class and enter the playoffs then I will rank them but until then I'm not, you will notice I didn't rank any other independents in my top 25, I only rank teams in classes 1-8 I Dont rank independents

We at one point were agreed to play at home Saturday against baker county but they backed out a few hours ago so that was set for like a hour or 2

Never agreed on.  Never set.  It was talked about for 15 minutes or so.  Thats it.  Dont talk about things you dont know about!

No prep time and us having 2 straight district games the next two weeks. No prep time was the biggest deal. No afterschool activities the next two days. So that means no contact with players until Sat afternoon at best.

I hear what you mean, truthfully I would be for changing that rule in these circumstances