Who Are Your Contenders & Dark Horses For Metro & Suburban?

THIS_IS_DILLARD

1 hour ago, Ray Icaza said:

Again, focusing on semantics.  WORKOUTS, weight lifting and sprints (running).   Ask that question to the other 500 teams around the state doing the same thing. 

Thank you, Ray.   That makes perfect sense.  

OK, time for someone to cue up the Allen Iverson clip regarding "practice."   :D

7 hours ago, Ray Icaza said:

Again, focusing on semantics.  WORKOUTS, weight lifting and sprints (running).   Ask that question to the other 500 teams around the state doing the same thing. 

It is like talking to a brick wall Ray. Pinstripes is no F. Lee Bailey, Johnny Cochran, or Clarence Darrow, that is for sure.  

6 hours ago, Perspective said:

Thank you, Ray.   That makes perfect sense.  

OK, time for someone to cue up the Allen Iverson clip regarding "practice."   :D

Your education continues Pinstripes. Have you learned something this time? May I suggest thinking before spouting off next time, Pinstripes. 

On 7/28/2023 at 10:11 AM, h8r said:

alright, guess this is all untrue too.  im sure ray will chime in.......

about a month ago the OC was fired/quit for a disagreement between him and EP, stating that EP was playing the wrong qb.....then at the recent 7v7 when osceola was beat a few times and handly by some local squads they trounce in regular season(yes its just 7 v7), ol coach trying to call plays and it was abysmal to say the least add that only 3 or 4 coaches were even in attendance....ep basically called chad and asked him to come back, he needed him.....

lots of holes in that one......

I apologize if it seemed that I was insulting you. I'd like to walk back my previous comment a little bit because I was not attacking you personally.

The way I read your comment, it didn't seem plausible that Osceola's entire coaching staff would fall apart on a dime. It didn't seem reasonable and from the comments of @Ray Icaza, someone who is actually close to the program, we know that there is no internal struggle occurring that would cause them to crumble. They are still a threat to win 4S and should be treated as such.

• 2 months later...