2M to see more of the same?

VeniceIndianFan

Miami NW 2025 rb King Davis transfers to Miami central. King is one of the best if not the best back back in sfl. It was a lot of x factors transfers this offseason but this one stands amongst them all. That kid is going to have the year of his life, actually pretty crushed to see him leave. But this solidifies a central offense that has a chance to be the best in florida. way too many weapons. 

1 hour ago, cribboy305 said:

Miami NW 2025 rb King Davis transfers to Miami central. King is one of the best if not the best back back in sfl. It was a lot of x factors transfers this offseason but this one stands amongst them all. That kid is going to have the year of his life, actually pretty crushed to see him leave. But this solidifies a central offense that has a chance to be the best in florida. way too many weapons. 

Quick question do you agree with the type of transferring the kids are doing today ? Or is it okay long as it’s your alma mater or a school or county you root for. 

because at this point where is the parents ? Or are these kids just telling the parents what they’re gonna do and where they’re transferring because we ALL it’s not because of change of address. 

but aye whatever sells right smh.

2 hours ago, cribboy305 said:

Oh my! 10 years ago, this would not have happened. Huge blow to the Bull's chances. 

2 hours ago, cribboy305 said:

If Central loses a game of any kind they should be ashamed of themselves. They are so loaded they’re practically about to burst at the seams. Losing King hurts but I’m sure the West will find someone new to take his place. With that said,  Week 3 Indians And Bulls can’t get here quickly enough! 

27 minutes ago, VeniceIndianFan said:

If Central loses a game of any kind they should be ashamed of themselves. They are so loaded they’re practically about to burst at the seams. Losing King hurts but I’m sure the West will find someone new to take his place. With that said,  Week 3 Indians And Bulls can’t get here quickly enough! 

Venice just cemented the W with the loss of the Bull's best offensive weapon.

4 hours ago, THIS_IS_DILLARD said:

Quick question do you agree with the type of transferring the kids are doing today ? Or is it okay long as it’s your alma mater or a school or county you root for. 

because at this point where is the parents ? Or are these kids just telling the parents what they’re gonna do and where they’re transferring because we ALL it’s not because of change of address. 

but aye whatever sells right smh.

I never liked it cause even though I graduated class of 16 I come frm still wantin to put on for my school. We brought the west back during my years, Its crazy the power these kids got nowadays but I do understand the landscape. Back then kids weren’t getting offered in while still playing optimist. Its just different now, & it seems foreign to alot of us but thats just the game now. I respect it. Its all about puttin yourself in position to take care of your family. 

19 hours ago, cribboy305 said:

I never liked it cause even though I graduated class of 16 I come frm still wantin to put on for my school. We brought the west back during my years, Its crazy the power these kids got nowadays but I do understand the landscape. Back then kids weren’t getting offered in while still playing optimist. Its just different now, & it seems foreign to alot of us but thats just the game now. I respect it. Its all about puttin yourself in position to take care of your family. 

If you ask me it’s more of monkey see monkey do a couple of notable players transfer to a school now all the kids wanna go there even if they don’t play but just to say they’re there and then most likely end up transferring to another school the next year. 

A lot of these kids don’t wanna put in the work to build grow and perform for one school which builds character whether they know it or not. 

they rather create super teams rather then put in the blood sweat and tears at a program.

24 minutes ago, THIS_IS_DILLARD said:

If you ask me it’s more of monkey see monkey do a couple of notable players transfer to a school now all the kids wanna go there even if they don’t play but just to say they’re there and then most likely end up transferring to another school the next year. 

A lot of these kids don’t wanna put in the work to build grow and perform for one school which builds character whether they know it or not. 

they rather create super teams rather then put in the blood sweat and tears at a program.

Modern day American society focusses on immediate results, long term implications be damned. In the short term, this seems to work extremely well; in the long term, it likely ends badly. 

1 hour ago, THIS_IS_DILLARD said:

thats true too. A real microwave society we live in today but all you can do is be happy for the kids. These young men need to make certain mistakes early. 

20 hours ago, cribboy305 said:

thats true too. A real microwave society we live in today but all you can do is be happy for the kids. These young men need to make certain mistakes early. 

Don’t get me wrong I want every kid that put on those pads to be successful in not just football but life. But WHERE are the adults in these kids life to speak some sense and knowledge into them ? 

letting know the long term effects of certain decisions, or are the guardians go along with whatever in hopes of a future free meal ticket ? 

because at the end of the day these kids can’t enrol themselves at all these diff schools , so between the coaches of these kids recruiting and the adults going along with it the adults are just at fault if not more then the kids because they should know better. 

17 hours ago, FishBowl said:

10 years ago this did happen. 

The FHSAA doesn't care. Nothing we say on a message board will ever convince them to make meaningful change. What I will say is that this wasn't a problem 15-20 years ago. The FHSAA needs to open their history book and discover why, or risk teams leaving in droves. 

39 minutes ago, cribboy305 said:

lol he must not know how central became central

Recruiting and transferring was most def a thing 10 years ago it’s just now it’s more rampant and blatant. Back then parents had a lot more control and just wasn’t their kids transfer any and everywhere. Now it’s like the kids are telling the parents what they’re gonna do and where they’re going. 

it’s like these kids care nothing about lessons and life values and wanna skip right to immediate gratification , and then regretting it later in life.