Norland 48 Lakeland 34

Nulli Secundus

7 minutes ago, DarterBlue2 said:

You know what: friends and co-parents works. It is a good thing when relationships end without a lot of bitterness.

Man, I've witnessed the opposite of what I endured so I'm thankful that we are where we are.  Unfortunately, there are some around me that weren't so fortunate.  The phrase "Jail will accommodate anyone" immediately comes to mind.  :lol:

Hell of a game. Yapoor is a magician. Excellent win for the Vikings. Maybe-hopefully-the first of 15 for Norland. And it may well be the only loss for Lakeland, though they are a clear underdog vs. St. Joseph's Prep. The Lakeland passing game is excellent, and like none they've ever had. The defense isn't that bad; Norland is just that good. I do think any reasonable fan of either team who watched the game has healthy respect for both teams. 

1 minute ago, Longtime Observer said:

Hell of a game. Yapoor is a magician. Excellent win for the Vikings. Maybe-hopefully-the first of 15 for Norland. And it may well be the only loss for Lakeland, though they are a clear underdog vs. St. Joseph's Prep. The Lakeland passing game is excellent, and like none they've ever had. The defense isn't that bad; Norland is just that good. I do think any reasonable fan of either team who watched the game has healthy respect for both teams. 

Lakeland certainly had some missed opportunities that could've changed the outcome of the game.  However, I'm not gonna say that Lakeland beat themselves.  They were clearly beaten.  

32 minutes ago, Nulli Secundus said:

Lakeland certainly had some missed opportunities that could've changed the outcome of the game.  However, I'm not gonna say that Lakeland beat themselves.  They were clearly beaten.  

Yeah, they were beaten. I think they could possibly win a rematch, but that's a different story. I think the Armwood win at Venice reveals that Lakeland is the 4S favorite, FWIW. What we don't yet know is how Norland will fare vs. Central. They're likely looking at two games. I have a hard time seeing either win twice over the other.