Underrated: Delray Atlantic

Vero Indian

This year so far, Atlantic is very underrated, I've seen them play in the jamboree and as of now, nobody have score more than 14 on them. As of now they've beaten the likes of Treasure Coast, Palm Beach Central and officially Palm Beach Gardens., next task is Monarch and they will most likely be in for a good game.....

Delray Atlantic 2023 resume 

Beat Treasure Coast 27-14 and Boyd Anderson 33-0 in the same night 

Beat Palm Beach Central 15-0

Beat Palm Beach Gardens 21-14

Side not: should win their district easily 

6 hours ago, Vero Indian said:

This year so far, Atlantic is very underrated, I've seen them play in the jamboree and as of now, nobody have score more than 14 on them. As of now they've beaten the likes of Treasure Coast, Palm Beach Central and officially Palm Beach Gardens., next task is Monarch and they will most likely be in for a good game.....

Gonna be a great game this Friday 

9 hours ago, Vero Indian said:

Was the treasure Coast victory in the spring?  Shutting out PBC was a surprise. Had a good game with PBG. Interesting game on Friday. 

11 hours ago, Vero Indian said:

When did they play PB Central?  I only see PBG on their schedule and that they are 1-0.