Manatee

DisabledAccount

http://www.heraldtribune.com/news/20161009/its-just-about-time-to-go-canes

This might be one of the most ridiculous stories I have ever read

Are they gonna ban all sharks because of a shark attack?

Are they gonna ban tornadoes bc they cause deaths

This is complete nonsense

No one was thinking of manatee when Matthew was hitting Florida (except maybe this clown who wrote the article)

Get real man, what I'm wondering is why did the newspaper even run this garbage, don't editors read What goes in their paper before publishing it?

Man, I'd be safer standing outside naked during an entire cat 5 hurricane than be put next to a tiger, which is like the most common team name.  I doubt the 60 or so people killed by them a year would care that there are thousands of tiger mascots.  Could you imagine if team names where all switched to positive/moral/safe mascots?  Here come the St. Thomas Aquinas Traders! lol

Man, I'd be safer standing outside naked during an entire cat 5 hurricane than be put next to a tiger, which is like the most common team name. I doubt the 60 or so people killed by them a year would care that there are thousands of tiger mascots. Could you imagine if team names where all switched to positive/moral/safe mascots? Here come the St. Thomas Aquinas Traders! lol

Lol exactly

And people wonder why all the newspapers are going broke.

This newspaper is going down the toilet.  Their attitude and horrible coverage while employing bozos like this is beyond foolishness.  I can tell you right now if anyone brought that up to the school board there would be a referendum immediately to replace them.  If the media guys think they are going to shove this down the Manatee peoples throat they are completely wrong.