Nolebull813 Week 8 Top 25

nolebull813

That rematch in the playoffs between Cent & Norland might get moved to joe robby That game is gonna have be 15k or better attending. It was atleast 8k tonight & 6k watching live. Imo that game was better than the chaminade game, real dade county slugfest. Norland Top 15 in the nation & best in florida. No question at this point. 

7 hours ago, cribboy305 said:

That rematch in the playoffs between Cent & Norland might get moved to joe robby That game is gonna have be 15k or better attending. It was atleast 8k tonight & 6k watching live. Imo that game was better than the chaminade game, real dade county slugfest. Norland Top 15 in the nation & best in florida. No question at this point. 

They are better than Chaminade?

8 hours ago, cribboy305 said:

Central now may have to be a little nervous about making the playoffs at all. Without a district title, they are left to hope the bogus FHSAA ratings allow them in.

Chaminade, Norland, Central and BTW are all very close it seems. Have to give a leg up to the teams that managed to win the games, though. You can't distinguish between Chaminade and Norland now. Some of Chaminade's best wins were over teams from out of state. Who knows how Norland would fare vs Bergen Catholic or SFA...

10 hours ago, DarterBlue2 said:

That's pretty sad. Their season is going in the wrong direction. VB likely wins the district comfortably. 

They could, I see how the seminole game has woken us up.....I hope we can draw Martin County, Treasure Coast, and Palm Bay Heritage for rematches for the first three playoff games

1 hour ago, Vero Indian said:

Yea TC only led 14-7 at the half, scored 3 more tds but failed to put a running clock on FPC, and then Central scored 14 points in the fourth qt 

This is why rankings are so tough. TC is 5-2 and beat Jesuit 67-28.

Jesuit beat 2 quality teams since then. How can I put Jesuit over TC even though they might be playing better now? Or if TC loses another game. Could they have both changed that dramatically? 

it’s really tough to rank teams. Lol

9 minutes ago, cribboy305 said:

Yes. Just my opinion. The sheer tenacity just does it. If CMD was down 20-0 against Cent that game is OVERRR. but wit norland that game was never over. Thats how I judge it

Nobody ain't messing with Chaminade this season. Norland ain't better than Chaminade. 

19 minutes ago, cribboy305 said:

Yes. Just my opinion. The sheer tenacity just does it. If CMD was down 20-0 against Cent that game is OVERRR. but wit norland that game was never over. Thats how I judge it

That's literally just a guess, you don't know for a fact that Chaminade couldn't make that comeback but they also didn't allow themselves to be down 20-0 to Central their game either 

4 hours ago, SportsFan said:

That's literally just a guess, you don't know for a fact that Chaminade couldn't make that comeback but they also didn't allow themselves to be down 20-0 to Central their game either 

Lol Ian say it was a fact. All opinion ya kno, Nade is nice but if they see norland they lose. Good for them that won’t happen.

On another note Central is better than they’re showing. My God I jus wish they would hand the playcalling over to Shuler already. Aj is great but he is out growing the game and costing these kids. They’re literally crumbling in final moments every time & I don’t blame the players for either loss. Coach Aj single bandedly lost them these games.  

4 hours ago, SportsFan said:

Chaminade also got alot of to go their way against central. Remember, had an early whistle not been blown or Jayden Ford he scores and Central wins. Ijs, That chaminade W could’ve easily been an L & It wasn’t cent who got lucky. Their not tiers ahead of everyone. 

40 minutes ago, cribboy305 said:

Chaminade also got alot of to go their way against central. Remember, had an early whistle not been blown or Jayden Ford he scores and Central wins. Ijs, That chaminade W could’ve easily been an L & It wasn’t cent who got lucky. Their not tiers ahead of everyone. 

I keep hearing about the ford play, but honestly from rewatching it was a good call he was down. No more forward progress good whistle in my eyes.

In my opinion, Central had the best chance to beat Chaminade from a matchup standpoint, i dont see Norland matching up well against them but thats just hypotheticl.

Chaminade runs FL this year.

2 hours ago, cribboy305 said:

Lol Ian say it was a fact. All opinion ya kno, Nade is nice but if they see norland they lose. Good for them that won’t happen.

On another note Central is better than they’re showing. My God I jus wish they would hand the playcalling over to Shuler already. Aj is great but he is out growing the game and costing these kids. They’re literally crumbling in final moments every time & I don’t blame the players for either loss. Coach Aj single bandedly lost them these games.  

Who's to say Central doesn't go and beat Norland by 20 in the playoffs? A lot can happen between now and December and I'm certainly not gonna assume that Chaminade couldn't beat Norland

I still see Central as the favorite in 2M regardless of last night results though Norland did prove they are a legit threat to Central

2 hours ago, ohs vargas said:

I keep hearing about the ford play, but honestly from rewatching it was a good call he was down. No more forward progress good whistle in my eyes.

In my opinion, Central had the best chance to beat Chaminade from a matchup standpoint, i dont see Norland matching up well against them but thats just hypotheticl.

Chaminade runs FL this year.

You just talking because the refs let JJ fight for yards all night. The kid never went down & feet never stopped moving. I was there & rewatched it but its neither here nor there, Game is over. Just saying it could’ve easily gone the other way so We can’t sit in here and play like Nade is just trashing everything they touch. 

10 hours ago, nolebull813 said:

It’s tough to say. Norland has earned the number 2 spot now. They will jump Cocoa and STA. Little preview 

1. Chaminade 

2. Norland 

3. AHP

4. STA

5. Cocoa

6. Miami Central

7. Lakeland 

8. Booker T

Flip BTW and Lakeland, and flip STA and Central. STA belongs in a tier with Lakeland, while Central should be ahead. Lakeland should be a part of a second tier starting with #7-about 15.

1 hour ago, SportsFan said:

Who's to say Central doesn't go and beat Norland by 20 in the playoffs? A lot can happen between now and December and I'm certainly not gonna assume that Chaminade couldn't beat Norland

I still see Central as the favorite in 2M regardless of last night results though Norland did prove they are a legit threat to Central

We have no way to know what would happen in a possible rematch. We don't even know if the screwy FHSAA ratings will allow Central into the playoffs. But, the double standard around teams who may have a rematch and those who can not have a rematch should be noted. In many other situations- like Bishop Gorman and Chaminade winning narrowly over MC- the one close win serves as bragging rights for a year. Chaminade won by 3 over MC, and that's final. The end. Chaminade > MC for 2023. Norland also wins by 3, on the same field, and folks automatically reserve judgement until if/when there is a rematch.

Central got off to its customary strong start vs. Norland, dominating the first quarter and a half. Norland dominated the last two and a half quarters. I think Norland will be a very tough out for MC.

10 minutes ago, Longtime Observer said:

We have no way to know what would happen in a possible rematch. We don't even know if the screwy FHSAA ratings will allow Central into the playoffs. But, the double standard around teams who may have a rematch and those who can not have a rematch should be noted. In many other situations- like Bishop Gorman and Chaminade winning narrowly over MC- the one close win serves as bragging rights for a year. Chaminade won by 3 over MC, and that's final. The end. Chaminade > MC for 2023. Norland also wins by 3, on the same field, and folks automatically reserve judgement until if/when there is a rematch.

Central got off to its customary strong start vs. Norland, dominating the first quarter and a half. Norland dominated the last two and a half quarters. I think Norland will be a very tough out for MC.

MC will make the playoffs forsure as they still have 1 or 2 more district games & they are at the 2nd place in the distsict while having toughest SOS. I don’t see them not making it in. 

1 hour ago, Longtime Observer said:

At the end of the day me saying who may potentially win a rematch is an opinion just like when cribboy claimed Norland would beat Chaminade

It's a guess by using our football knowledge and what we have seen to judge what would happen, I'm not saying Norland isn't better but teams with less talent of Central have lost in the regular season only to blow the same team out in the playoffs 

On 10/14/2023 at 6:49 PM, SportsFan said:

After watching the Norland/Central game in its entirety I have the following comments which are qualified by the fact that the video quality was poor: 1. For a team that had national title aspirations, Central's kicking and punting unit is very poor. It's a far cry from what it was back in the 2010-2017 period. 2. Overall, regardless of talent, Norland seemed like the more complete team to me. 3. If they meet again in the playoffs and both are at full strength, I expect Norland will win by 10 or more. Why? Norland seemed like the better coached team to me and it will learn more from this game than I expect Central to.

That's my 10 cents for what it's worth. 

On 10/14/2023 at 7:23 PM, cribboy305 said:

You just talking because the refs let JJ fight for yards all night. The kid never went down & feet never stopped moving. I was there & rewatched it but its neither here nor there, Game is over. Just saying it could’ve easily gone the other way so We can’t sit in here and play like Nade is just trashing everything they touch. 

Ill give you that, its a bang bang play. 

But Nade came out victorious at the end of the day, they handled they business with there tough schedule in the beginning of the year and proved to be #1 in FL this year.

On 10/14/2023 at 6:03 PM, cribboy305 said:

MC will make the playoffs forsure as they still have 1 or 2 more district games & they are at the 2nd place in the distsict while having toughest SOS. I don’t see them not making it in. 

Well, I'm certainly not saying they should be on any sort of playoff bubble. I just think the FHSAA ratings are so screwed up, and so dependent on straight W-L record, they could be on the bubble. They were #40 in the state BEFORE taking on the 3rd loss. They were behind the likes of Leesburg and Bartow. LOL

39 minutes ago, Longtime Observer said:

Well, I'm certainly not saying they should be on any sort of playoff bubble. I just think the FHSAA ratings are so screwed up, and so dependent on straight W-L record, they could be on the bubble. They were #40 in the state BEFORE taking on the 3rd loss. They were behind the likes of Leesburg and Bartow. LOL

Them Yellow Jackets be ballin man!

On 10/15/2023 at 8:16 PM, DarterBlue2 said:

After watching the Norland/Central game in its entirety I have the following comments which are qualified by the fact that the video quality was poor: 1. For a team that had national title aspirations, Central's kicking and punting unit is very poor. It's a far cry from what it was back in the 2010-2017 period. 2. Overall, regardless of talent, Norland seemed like the more complete team to me. 3. If they meet again in the playoffs and both are at full strength, I expect Norland will win by 10 or more. Why? Norland seemed like the better coached team to me and it will learn more from this game than I expect Central to.

That's my 10 cents for what it's worth. 

Being that central’s kicker was out they struggled alot with that