Final Dillard 42 Boyd Anderson 7 Game Called AGAIN after brawl breaks out between coaches & players in the beginning of 4th Qt.

THIS_IS_DILLARD

• THIS_IS_DILLARD changed the title to Final Dillard 42 B.A 7 Fight between teams & coaches game called beginning of 4th Qt
16 minutes ago, THIS_IS_DILLARD said:

B.a playing dirty big fight take place on the field with coaches and players from both sides , game called game over smh 

@Jullian @VeniceIndianFan @cribboy305 @DarterBlue2

If coaches are throwing punches they need to be fired 

Woody Hayes would be proud but there's no place for that in sports especially at the high school level 

Just now, SportsFan said:

If coaches are throwing punches they need to be fired 

Woody Hayes would be proud but there's no place for that in sports especially at the high school level 

This rival is crazy especially Dillard vs ba , the cobras couldn’t take that they were getting running clocked and on the ensuing Dillard kick off return on of the cobra players tried to pull a Dillard player and make him touch the ball so it can be turnover Dillard. And when he wouldn’t budge he punched our player which led to a riot on the field between both sides. And the game was called. This is the second time this year these two teams haven’t been able to finish this matchup. This was a make up game because the first Matchup was called in the first qt due to foolishness smh. 

Just now, THIS_IS_DILLARD said:

This rival is crazy especially Dillard vs ba , the cobras couldn’t take that they were getting running clocked and on the ensuing Dillard kick off return on of the cobra players tried to pull a Dillard player and make him touch the ball so it can be turnover Dillard. And when he wouldn’t budge he punched our player which led to a riot on the field between both sides. And the game was called. This is the second time this year these two teams haven’t been able to finish this matchup. This was a make up game because the first Matchup was called in the first qt due to foolishness smh. 

When it gets to that point the administration needs to evaluate pulling the rivalry off the schedule until people can get their act together

It's embarrassing to anyone associated with the programs to not be able to control their emotions, I get you may occasionally have a few players shoving and occasionally throwing a punch but bench clearing brawls and coaches punching other coaches (embarrassment to another level but only slightly better than a coach punching a player) is when it's getting too far and is only creating unnecessary issues 

• THIS_IS_DILLARD changed the title to Final Dillard 42 B.A 7 Game Called AGAIN after brawl breaks out between coaches & players in the beginning of 4th Qt.
1 minute ago, SportsFan said:

Also correct me if I'm wrong but didn't both schools have separate incidents as well in at least one other game this season? (not including the two total between these two) 

Not sure of b.a but Dillard has 2 at Dillard , then 3 weeks ago at b.a the dillard vs b.a matchup was called first qt because of craziness then it got postponed until tonight and now the game is called again only this time it’s final. Dillard has the win. 

• THIS_IS_DILLARD changed the title to Final Dillard 42 Boyd Anderson 7 Game Called AGAIN after brawl breaks out between coaches & players in the beginning of 4th Qt.
3 minutes ago, THIS_IS_DILLARD said:

Not sure of b.a but Dillard has 2 at Dillard , then 3 weeks ago at b.a the dillard vs b.a matchup was called first qt because of craziness then it got postponed until tonight and now the game is called again only this time it’s final. Dillard has the win. 

Either way if I was an administrator at either school I would be having a talk with the head coach and telling him to clean it up going forward

It only hurts both programs to do this stuff but obviously I feel bad for you man because this stuff shouldn't be how football games get ended 

10 minutes ago, SportsFan said:

Either way if I was an administrator at either school I would be having a talk with the head coach and telling him to clean it up going forward

It only hurts both programs to do this stuff but obviously I feel bad for you man because this stuff shouldn't be how football games get ended 

Exactly it’s crazy mane smh