Just Enjoying FLHS Football

imjustafan2

I've quietly lurked for sometime enjoying the site. So this year I decided to try give the weekly Pick-ems a try. I'm an average FLHS football fan, stuck living in Knoxville, TN. Cocoa alumni from way back, so you know which way I lean. I kinda keep up with the better teams in Brevard and around the state, so that's how deep my knowledge goes. Looking at my current standings, in the Pick-ems, I'd say I'm meeting my expectations. I enjoy the shared info and insight shared here, as well as the opportunity to do so on the site. Thanks to all that contribute and to Josh for the site.

8 minutes ago, imjustafan2 said:

I've quietly lurked for sometime enjoying the site. So this year I decided to try give the weekly Pick-ems a try. I'm an average FLHS football fan, stuck living in Knoxville, TN. Cocoa alumni from way back, so you know which way I lean. I kinda keep up with the better teams in Brevard and around the state, so that's how deep my knowledge goes. Looking at my current standings, in the Pick-ems, I'd say I'm meeting my expectations. I enjoy the shared info and insight shared here, as well as the opportunity to do so on the site. Thanks to all that contribute and to Josh for the site.

I know I started out lurking and then one day I just decided to post. Welcome to high school football on the internet.

Go tigers, go Brevard. And a special shout out to the Commodores for having such a good season. 

10 minutes ago, Cat_Scratch said:

I know I started out lurking and then one day I just decided to post. Welcome to high school football on the internet.

Go tigers, go Brevard. And a special shout out to the Commodores for having such a good season. 

Yeah, EG has been looking good. Titusville is starting to possibly starting to turn it around, too.

45 minutes ago, Jullian said:

It’s really hard to believe this is the last week of the regular season! HSFB takes forever to arrive then blink your eyes……..The post season is going to b full of great play & surprises!!!!! I’ll b up in Tally for all 9 finals!!!!!

Miami Central/Norland and AHP driving 9 hours to play a game when they are 30 minutes from each other is peak incompetence from the FHSAA

On 11/3/2023 at 7:17 AM, Jullian said:

It’s really hard to believe this is the last week of the regular season! HSFB takes forever to arrive then blink your eyes……..The post season is going to b full of great play & surprises!!!!! I’ll b up in Tally for all 9 finals!!!!!

Cool. I might visit some games I hope Pahokee make it to State