Week 10 scores

DisabledAccount

Northwestern and Carol City will meet again in the playoffs.

I wouldn't be so sure about that Anything can happen I said form the start of the season that if carol city had to come to Dillard for a rematch in the second round I love Dillard's chances and that's exactly how it's looking like how it's gonna be.

Everyone Sure thought central was gone ease their way on their drive for 5 & look their joy even in the freaking playoffs don't get me wrong CAROL CITY AND NORTHWESTERN are BEAST but with the way Dillard's Defense is set up and the Tear they have been on the last few weeks add that to they Frehsly remembers what happend last year at Traz I believe that Carol city would be in a dog fight with Dillard on our turf just like in 2013 now are these the same teams ?? Heck no but to just pencil them in the second round will be a Huge mistake but hey that's why they play the games so we will see.

@Mighty_Dillard_Panthers Your in a three way tie with Boyd Anderson and Boynton Beach so you really shouldn't be saying anything until after Monday.

Ummm first of all HOMEBOY you should look before you talk Dillard is already in the playoffs BOYNTON BEACH AND Boyd Anderson is the ones in The elimination game and it's At DILLARD where we're undefeated so maybe u should be slow to speak and quick to listen I know u a lil salty because y'all got eliminated by WESTERN but please don't dick Ride the next Miami team and Please please please don't try and come for me U KNOW WHO TO PLAY WIT & who not to play wit nuff said !!

Chill brah

Just get ready for the playoff ride and things will solve themselves on the field

Naw I'm good bra but this nigga always coming slick out the mouth all I was basically saying is is that shouldn't nobody be crowned anything yet even a 2nd round win when the 1st round haven't even started yet which is LOGICAL AND jit gone come at sideways out his mouth like he forgot who the freak he was talking to bruh bruh he ain't have to say ntn yo but slick gone be slick and I had to make his aihh remember who he was talking to talking bout u shouldn't say nothing niggaaaaa smh but I'm good

Naw I'm good bra but this nigga always coming slick out the mouth all I was basically saying is is that shouldn't nobody be crowned anything yet even a 2nd round win when the 1st round haven't even started yet which is LOGICAL AND jit gone come at sideways out his mouth like he forgot who the freak he was talking to bruh bruh he ain't have to say ntn yo but slick gone be slick and I had to make his aihh remember who he was talking to talking bout u shouldn't say nothing niggaaaaa smh but I'm good

Man know how to slang it. You got art when you type your mind. I can see you and 3 homies riding around in you sled with the windows down and the bass turned up.

I'm just complimenting your grammar because it fascinates me. Truth.

Dillard beat Boynton Beach

Boynton Beach beat Boyd Anderson

Boyd Anderson beat Dillard

Everybody beat Northeast

So if you do the math know one is clearly district champs or runner up spot. I have never once on here said I was Mr. Football expert so I could be wrong

No a champion or runner up isn't crowned but Dillard is in the playoffs were not in the elimination game BB and Boyd Anderson is so one of their season will end not ours were in regardless and only thing I said about that is IF IF!!! carol city face is at home It's not guaranteed carol city will move to the second round

Everybody knows I rep Miramar and I don't give any excuse when they win or lose. I've stated this the other day that Miramar lost to Western and will have to try again next season.

Between the late 1 point loss to Western and the late 1 point loss to Flanagan the Miramar team just can't catch a break from the football gods going back several years now....Miramar is probably the best 8A team team in the state not in the playoffs this year.  Western is no pushover, but will not match up with Deerfield Beach's WRs nearly as good as Miramar's secondary would have.  I believe if Miramar got by Deerfield Beach they would have had a good shot at beating Flanagan in a rematch.  Put it this way, when Miramar was at there best this year , there is not much difference between them and the top 8A teams in the state IMO.

Between the late 1 point loss to Western and the late 1 point loss to Flanagan the Miramar team just can't catch a break from the football gods going back several years now....Miramar is probably the best 8A team team in the state not in the playoffs this year. Western is no pushover, but will not match up with Deerfield Beach's WRs nearly as good as Miramar's secondary would have. I believe if Miramar got by Deerfield Beach they would have had a good shot at beating Flanagan in a rematch. Put it this way, when Miramar was at there best this year , there is not much difference between them and the top 8A teams in the state IMO.

You think they get in under new format?

You think they get in under new format?

I think they might get in.  They only lost to quality teams this year.... 7-3 overall. 4 shutout wins.  Lost to STA, Flanagan, and Western.  Beat Hallandale and Mater Academy.  

Had Western lost , they may have had a slim chance as well of getting in as well.  Only losses would have been to to McArthur (8-0), Flanagan (8-1), Miramar ( * would have been 8-2).

No a champion or runner up isn't crowned but Dillard is in the playoffs were not in the elimination game BB and Boyd Anderson is so one of their season will end not ours were in regardless and only thing I said about that is IF IF!!! carol city face is at home It's not guaranteed carol city will move to the second round

Dillard has the best shot of the three, but is not automatically in the playoffs. They will face the winner of the first game and if they win they are district champion and will not have to play a second game. However, if Dillard loses to the winner of the first game, they will play the loser of the first game for the runner up spot. So it is not a done deal. Check the home page of this site for the rules.

Dillard stay in his feelings when somebody disagrees with him.... Each of the 3 teams will play each other again said it's not sketch in stone that Dillard is making it to the playoffs.... You love bringing up 2013..... Listen ain't no way Dillard beating Carol City or MNW home or away.... You can bring up 2013 all you want.. Different kids from both schools and was a good win for Dillard in 2013... Now go ahead and get in your feelings some more lol....

Dillard stay in his feelings when somebody disagrees with him.... Each of the 3 teams will play each other again said it's not sketch in stone that Dillard is making it to the playoffs.... You love bringing up 2013..... Listen ain't no way Dillard beating Carol City or MNW home or away.... You can bring up 2013 all you want.. Different kids from both schools and was a good win for Dillard in 2013... Now go ahead and get in your feelings some more lol....

Negro shut yo azz up yo team home for the playoffs my team in my nigga stop dick Ridin playboy you heard wtf I said BRUH.!!!!! U was the same one who went wit boynton to beat us talking bout somebody in dey feelings bruh u Wack af u never pick Dillard in nothing Nothing

I don't got no problem with none of y'all boys bro but y'all act like ohh I just go in cuz y'all pick against my school and I don't all y'all got y'all own opinion but in EVERY game especially meaningful one y'all pick against us bra like we some sorry behind steam again team or something and we Not where is the RESPECT.!!??? we 6-2!!!! 3 game winning streak now let us would have lost to boynton that thread would have been filled wit y'all clowning Dillard and giving y'all opinion on what Dillard need to do to get better but we as always when we win the POST GAME THREAD Dead as Heck that's my problem because I thought we all suppose to be MUTUAL on here in always active on threads y'all post even when it's not my team and I'm mutual with it but y'all not and if y'all can't understand that y'all will never get it y'all tryna make it seem like I'm crazy and I'm not