2023 Pick ‘Em Championship!!!

nolebull813

4 minutes ago, nolebull813 said:

Wow looks like it all comes down to the Mandarin/Columbus game!!!!! 

Yes, I think that my picks are identical to those of @Perspective. That game is for the whole 9 yards. 

Two days ago I actually watched the Columbus vs Plant game. One matter of concern for Columbus: at approximately 4:30 into the 4th quarter, Columbus's QB left the field after being hit inbounds which forced him out of bounds where he collided with a Mandarin player. He was down for about a minute, had a very labored walk back to his sidelines where he was noticeably favoring one leg, and did not play for the rest of the game. 

If that injury carries over into the title game, it could make a difference where the outcome is concerned.  

5 minutes ago, DarterBlue2 said:

Yes, I think that my picks are identical to those of @Perspective. That game is for the whole 9 yards. 

Video Player is loading.
Play Video
Pause
Unmute

Current Time 0:00
/
Duration 0:19
Loaded: 100.00%

0:00
Stream Type LIVE
Seek to live, currently behind liveLIVE
Remaining Time -0:19
Â
1x
Playback Rate
Chapters
  • Chapters
Descriptions
  • descriptions off, selected
Captions
  • captions settings, opens captions settings dialog
  • captions off, selected
Audio Track
Picture-in-PictureFullscreen

This is a modal window.

Beginning of dialog window. Escape will cancel and close the window.

TextColorWhiteBlackRedGreenBlueYellowMagentaCyanTransparencyOpaqueSemi-Transparent BackgroundColorBlackWhiteRedGreenBlueYellowMagentaCyanTransparencyOpaqueSemi-TransparentTransparent WindowColorBlackWhiteRedGreenBlueYellowMagentaCyanTransparencyTransparentSemi-TransparentOpaque
Font Size50%75%100%125%150%175%200%300%400% Text Edge StyleNoneRaisedDepressedUniformDropshadow Font FamilyProportional Sans-SerifMonospace Sans-SerifProportional SerifMonospace SerifCasualScriptSmall Caps
Reset restore all settings to the default valuesDone
Close Modal Dialog

End of dialog window.

Advertisement: 0:13

Two days ago I actually watched the Columbus vs Plant game. One matter of concern for Columbus: at approximately 4:30 into the 4th quarter, Columbus's QB left the field after being hit inbounds which forced him out of bounds where he collided with a Mandarin player. He was down for about a minute, had a very labored walk back to his sidelines where he was noticeably favoring one leg, and did not play for the rest of the game. 

Video Player is loading.
Play Video
Pause
Unmute

Current Time 0:00
/
Duration 0:19
Loaded: 100.00%

0:00
Stream Type LIVE
Seek to live, currently behind liveLIVE
Remaining Time -0:19
Â
1x
Playback Rate
Chapters
  • Chapters
Descriptions
  • descriptions off, selected
Captions
  • captions settings, opens captions settings dialog
  • captions off, selected
Audio Track
Picture-in-PictureFullscreen

This is a modal window.

Beginning of dialog window. Escape will cancel and close the window.

TextColorWhiteBlackRedGreenBlueYellowMagentaCyanTransparencyOpaqueSemi-Transparent BackgroundColorBlackWhiteRedGreenBlueYellowMagentaCyanTransparencyOpaqueSemi-TransparentTransparent WindowColorBlackWhiteRedGreenBlueYellowMagentaCyanTransparencyTransparentSemi-TransparentOpaque
Font Size50%75%100%125%150%175%200%300%400% Text Edge StyleNoneRaisedDepressedUniformDropshadow Font FamilyProportional Sans-SerifMonospace Sans-SerifProportional SerifMonospace SerifCasualScriptSmall Caps
Reset restore all settings to the default valuesDone
Close Modal Dialog

End of dialog window.

Advertisement

If that injury carries over into the title game, it could make a difference where the outcome is concerned.  

Good observation. Saw that and spoke with the QB position coach on Monday - luckily he's fine. Charley Horse it seems.

3 minutes ago, Perspective said:

Dang, that's a long-azz bus ride!  But smart to go up a day ahead.  That'll give them a chance to stretch their legs with a walk through someplace late today, I would think. 

Yeah 9 hour bus ride. They will do a walk through today. Long drive home after the game - get home about 2am tomorrow. The 9 hours will be longer if it's without a trophy. Mandarin is no joke. 

1 hour ago, nolebull813 said:

Maybe they can drive thru Starke on the way to Tally and car pool with Bradford County 

If they're making good time, they could even pick up Trinity Catholic Ocala, Hawthorne and MadCo along the way. 

Hmmm, I wonder if anyone has ever thought about light rail in Florida.   B)