Class 4A State Championship Game Preview

SportsNut25

To me, this game is a tough one to pick. So many past Bolles teams have come in as underdogs and came out with a win. Way back when Bolles beat that loaded Chaminade team, to 2013 when Bolles beat undefeated (albeit young) BTW.

what are everyone's thoughts on the game? This to me is also one of Cocoa's better teams in a while.

To me, this game is a tough one to pick. So many past Bolles teams have come in as underdogs and came out with a win. Way back when Bolles beat that loaded Chaminade team, to 2013 when Bolles beat undefeated (albeit young) BTW.

what are everyone's thoughts on the game? This to me is also one of Cocoa's better teams in a while.

Cocoa is considered the underdog in this one except in the pinkos predictions. Also all the Cocoa players are going into this one with an underdog mentality. I can see this game going either way. But I see Judson ending his Cocoa career with a a bang along with the new 3 headed monster running attack. With the defense coming up with some big plays.

http://www.maxpreps.com/m/team/schedule.aspx?gendersport=boys,football&schoolid=b4954c60-8a8d-4edd-9bfa-2f3079521b37

Best team was probley South Sumter and they came 5 points from them

And i would say cocoa better offensively and defensively then Sumter

Plus cocoa has seen much better teams then Bolles so they will be ready for what Bolles brings

Bolles has cakewalked the year and won't be ready to take a punch in the mouth by a very good cocoa team

But who knows i might be dead wrong and if i am I'll admit it but i see cocoa winning relativity easy