Vero Beach Schedule Preview and Breakdown

Floridatech

Vero Beach will be playing their most difficult schedule under coach J because everybody knows that he likes to play below average teams....

I will breakdown all the teams that Vero will face this upcoming season....

Viera(this maybe the KOC but im hearing that this team is loaded and could be headed back to states, they are also two years removed from their state runner up season.)

Oscar Smith(they are a power in Virginia and they make it to states almost every year but i hear they have a new head coach and they're trying to find out who will be the new starting QB usually thats an indicator that things maybe rough.)

Wellington(this will be a home game for the defending district champs so thats already an advantage for them i don't know if they will be a 2014 Wellington or 2015-16 type team.)

Dr Krop(they beat up a downed Dwyer team but they maybe on to something here, they have alot of two way players and most of them are seniors could be a surprise team this year???)

Fort Lauderdale(definitely not a good team not expecting much from them but they actually was scrappy against Vero in 2015.)

Pahokee(they had a good season last year but are they foreal or are they back they roster actually looks deep for a 1A team and looked good against Lake Worth. This will be the first Defending Florida state champ team Vero will be playing since Dwyer in 2014 in a spring game.)

Olympic Heights(the QB transfer looks legit the RB looks legit and the WR looks legit but can the defense follow up and can they compete with Dwyer and Lakes to get the district tho..???)

This schedule is interesting this year either its going to be tough or just a BIG bust....???

5 minutes ago, BrowardHandicapper said:

No pushovers there....IMO 5 of those 7 would probably be expected (assuming one of those teams are good enough to pull and upset in a close game) ,  6 of those 7 would be very good, 7 of those 7 would be very impressive.

You trying to say if it all materializes so which teams you are expecting to be good

1 minute ago, BrowardHandicapper said:

Yeah..If all teams are about what I perceive, I expect VB to win probably 6 of the 7 but I could see one of those teams pulling an upset in a close game.  

The Viera game is probably a coin toss...

Which team u have in mind to upset Vero and yea i agree about the toss up with Viera depends what type of Vero team comes into that pre-season game

43 minutes ago, BrowardHandicapper said:

I would probably say Wellington, Olympic Heights, Krop or Pahokee all have a shot to possibly pull the upset.  Fort Lauderdale not quite (but they should be improved from last year).

I believe  Vero is better than those teams but I also believe playing those 4 teams could cause a hiccup for Vero.

Especially. If they beat Viera and Oscar Smith back to back because do get very cocky and keep in mind they haven't lost a regular season game since 2013