Columbia referee scrimmage

DisabledAccount

1 hour ago, ColumbiaHighFan2017class said:

Columbia beats Fort White 21-7 and I'm leaving now bc i got sunburnt 

yes they won 21-7 but lets tell the whole story the last Td was vs are entire jv when you guys kept in your starting varsity bud. Second we played the entire day with out starting RB. New coming in with  the secondary would be a weak spot Columbia passed decent verse us and are secondary looked like first year players out there. what I love is how before the game Columbia runs to our side line jawing and trash talking for the game then we get ball and run 3 run plays for 80yds  and score then there wasn't a peep from your sideline rest of the game. Also I see why they hold these refree clinics cause there was some terrible calls being made out there guess the refs need reps to lol. All in all was a good day seen a lot we can build on.

2 minutes ago, FORTWHITEFAN76 said:

I bet you walked by me 100 times I was the guy in the wheel chair just had surgery so couldn't run you down to holla lol.

Oh crap i did, my bad brah 

I should have had you texted me so i could say hi lol i went back and forth a bit,  i saw end of first game with Fort White and Dixie county 

5 minutes ago, FORTWHITEFAN76 said:

yes they won 21-7 but lets tell the whole story the last Td was vs are entire jv when you guys kept in your starting varsity bud. Second we played the entire day with out starting RB. New coming in with  the secondary would be a weak spot Columbia passed decent verse us and are secondary looked like first year players out there. what I love is how before the game Columbia runs to our side line jawing and trash talking for the game then we get ball and run 3 run plays for 80yds  and score then there wasn't a peep from your sideline rest of the game. Also I see why they hold these refree clinics cause there was some terrible calls being made out there guess the refs need reps to lol. All in all was a good day seen a lot we can build on.

First of all Fort White started the trash talking on twitter for months now so that was retaliation 

Second at this stage everyone,  columbia included have room to improve but it's nice getting to play Fort white, i missed half it though bc i was getting sunburnt so i cooled off in coaching office 

I will say i watched Trenton vs Columbia all the way through and was impressed with how we played a consistent playoff team in Trenton but i saw that both teams have a way to go,  Trenton appears to be down from last year but not by too much and i watched it from Trenton side of stands and outside of 1 lady who was Extremly hostile responsive to me after eavesdropping on a conversation i was having with a columbia parent from last year until the columbia parent basically told them to stop acting hostile and watch the game 

Outside of that one fan i will say the Trenton fans i talked to throughout the game were all class and i got to talk about both teams so i wish Trenton luck this year 

I would have spoke to Fort White fans but i felt weak from sunburnt so missed most of first half of game, i saw Fort White score than i came back out halfway through it and watched the rest 

Should be good game between Fort White and Trenton next week