Vero vs Dillard

Floridatech

40 minutes ago, Floridatechfootball said:

Mighty D im serious lets get this to happen Frfr is yall game with BTW a one year contract???

Would Vero be wiling to travel to Fort Lauderdale? I assume it would be a two year deal, your place/my place. I am pretty sure Dillard would travel unless Broward School Board policy stood in the way, which I don't believe it would.

8 minutes ago, DarterBlue2 said:

Would Vero be wiling to travel to Fort Lauderdale? I assume it would be a two year deal, your place/my place. I am pretty sure Dillard would travel unless Broward School Board policy stood in the way, which I don't believe it would.

Maaannnn i doubt Vero would travel to that area of Ft Lauderdale the white folk in Vero won't be fund of dat and im being 100

3 minutes ago, Floridatechfootball said:

Maaannnn i doubt Vero would travel to that area of Ft Lauderdale the white folk in Vero won't be fund of dat and im being 100

That's what I figured. Funny thing, though, although Dillard is in a predominantly African American neighborhood, it's not scary. Not even close. It's not like it's West Baltimore or anything. But I get you. They probably would not feel comfortable.  

24 minutes ago, DarterBlue2 said:

That's what I figured. Funny thing, though, although Dillard is in a predominantly African American neighborhood, it's not scary. Not even close. It's not like it's West Baltimore or anything. But I get you. They probably would not feel comfortable.  

I kno dat area like da back of my head it has its history but still Vero WILL NOT travel to dat area 

6 minutes ago, Floridatechfootball said:

I ask Dillard because i believe the Oscar Smith game is a one year contract. Im tryin to see if theirs is a one year contract

Ik i was asking if Vero would be willing to travel to Lake City as a response to you saying they might not be willing to travel to Fort Lauderdale 

5 hours ago, KeemD321 said:

Maybe Vero could play another Brevard team even if it's KOC  again. Maybe  at Cocoa or at Palm Bay. Or even have Vero play Cocoa and Dillard play Palm Bay

Vero already beat Palm Bay in two KOC so naaaww but Cocoa sound good but im only talkin bout week 1 cuz I think Oscar Smith is a one year contract