Shooting at Dillard after game Final Dillard 20 Boyd Anderson 9

3 minutes ago, "PANTHER NATiON" (WE HERE) said:

Wow in what was a fun game and a Dillard win against rival ba ended with gun shots I was like a few feet away when i heard it.

people just started running and screaming polices are everywhere.

but Dillard moves to 2-3 and 1-0 in district play next game homecoming on Saturday. 

geez what happened?

40 minutes ago, DarterBlue2 said:

Man, that's messed up. Hope no one got seriously hurt. Sounds like it was a good game. Dillard will probably be playoff bound after the slow start.

This was our first win over Boyd Anderson in over 10 years @ColumbiaHighFan2017class @DarterBlue2

25 minutes ago, SportsNut25 said:

Interesting that I can't find any media reports on it. 

Perhaps it wasn't at the game but somewhere else nearby ???

Nah it was at the game I was right by it it was a lot of young kids in their parents cars that drove to the game after the game they were driving crazy blasting music and one of the cars stopped and fired a few shots and drove off out of the school gates and people started running and ducking it wasn't on the field the game was over but at Dillard dozens if not hundreds stand around and etc afterwards and that's when it happend

9 minutes ago, "PANTHER NATiON" (WE HERE) said:

Nah it was at the game I was right by it it was a lot of young kids in their parents cars that drove to the game after the game they were driving crazy blasting music and one of the cars stopped and fired a few shots and drove off out of the school gates and people started running and ducking it wasn't on the field the game was over but at Dillard dozens if not hundreds stand around and etc afterwards and that's when it happend

Gotcha; appreciate the update and glad that you are okay! 

1 minute ago, "PANTHER NATiON" (WE HERE) said:

Np just glad nobody was hurt & most of all w got our first home win of the season & 1-0 in districts 

Gotta get ready for next one on Friday 

I was worried with dillard on short week being able to win this one but they did good

All you got to do is win out district and you make playoffs

1 hour ago, "PANTHER NATiON" (WE HERE) said:

Perhaps firing in the air in celebration of another Dillard win?  That's 2 in  row now and I think they are capable of winning all but versus Gibbons.

There is a little sandwich shop on the 31st and 41st corner that I go to sometimes called Marie's Market next to BA.  Great subs!

38 minutes ago, BrowardHandicapper said:

Perhaps firing in the air in celebration of another Dillard win?  That's 2 in  row now and I think they are capable of winning all but versus Gibbons.

There is a little sandwich shop on the 31st and 41st corner that I go to sometimes called Marie's Market next to BA.  Great subs!

Could have been and I agree with u.